Users, Diversity, and Change
Tuesday, October 31, 1995
- Chip Bruce, Understanding the Response of Readers in the Digital Library
- Brenda Dervin, The Relationship of User-Centered Evaluation to Design: Addressing Issues of Productivity and Power
- Discussion Documents:
- Andrew Clement, Bringing All the 'Users' to the Centre
- Lisa Covi, Evaluation of Digital Library Use: How can we understand how contributors create and use scholarly communication?
- Thomas Finholt, Evaluation of electronic work: Research on collaboratories at the University of Michigan
- Thomas Hickey, Constraints on the Design of Information Systems
- Bruce Lambert
- Cathy Marshall, Who are the users and what are they doing in the library?
- Related Materials:
- Brenda Dervin, Chaos, Order, and Sense-Making: A Proposed Theory for Information Design
Session 5 Discussion notes