By leveraging the power of the Google Cloud Speech API, we are able to take advantage of machine learning, allowing you to have a better experience every time.More About Google Speech
- Makes everybody a data scientist
- If you know how to talk or write, then you’re now a programmer and a data scientist!
- Teaches progamming to kids and adults
- Say what you want to do and see the code required to do it, along with the output.
- Improves accessibility
- Voice input helps folks with physical disabilities develop code and analyze data more easily. Audio based input and output supports 103 languages.
- Preloaded with Champaign-Urbana datasets
- Smart input of any data
- Our smart import, powered by the Wolfram Language, can automatically upload most types of datasets while recognizing their formatting and headers, using machine learning. This also preserves physical units within the datasets and automatically converts and combines units during later operations.
- Intelligent, error-correcting natural language input
- Even if you misspell some words or say something in a different way, our text recognition and spell checking algorithms will correct your spelling for you and figure out what you intended to do.
- Routinely updated with new features and commands
- Thousands of different operations are already recognized. We are working hard on adding more and more everyday.
- High performance cloud computing
- Analyze huge data sets through a browser on any device traditionally unable to perform intesne computation, such as Chromebooks, Raspberry Pis or even your cell phones!