Dept. of Animal/Veterinary Pathology and Hygiene (1941-1957)


In 1941, the Trustees created the Department of Animal Pathology and Hygiene (in the College of Agriculture) to carry out the instructional and research work formerly located in the Department of Animal Husbandry. In 1957, a graduate program in Veterinary Medical Science was begun replacing the existing program in Veterinary Pathology and Hygiene.

From the University Archives.

Browse Collections of Items

Recent AdditionsRSS feed

Community Statistics