No. 1: Summer, 1995
The Katharine Sharp Review Editorial Board - Issue No. 1 Summer 1995
- Kevin Ward, University of Illinois - Founding Editor
- Andy Bussey, Loughborough University, UK
- Patty Curthoys, SUNY Buffalo
- Penny Dale, Bournemouth University, UK
- Donshan Gao, University of Illinois
- Teodoro Gelabert, University of Illinois
- Claude Ghaoui, University of Liverpool, UK
- Caroline Haythornthwaite, University of Toronto
- Joanne Marshall, University of Illinois
- Steve McDonald, UK Cochrane Centre
- John Millard, University of Illinois
- Clara Mosquera, University of Illinois
- Sujatha Ramanathan, University of Illinois
- Myron Schirer, University of Illinois
- Barbara Shaw, Leeds Metropolitan University
- Anna Slawek, University of Toronto
- Isobel Stark, University of Sheffield
- Patricia Stinehour, University of Pittsburgh
- Adriaan van Geest, NBBI, The Netherlands
- Wendy White, University of Wales, Aberystwyth
(Graduate School of Library and Information Science. University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign., 1995)The authors have developed a prototype design for a higher level information system designed for use by telecommunications network administrators. Current technology-specific, or native, network management systems provide ...
(Graduate School of Library and Information Science. University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign., 1995)The Classification Research Group (CRG), formed in the UK in 1952, has been one of the most significant contributors to classification research and theory in the latter half of the 20th century. The theoretical work of the ...
(Graduate School of Library and Information Science. University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign., 1995)The author briefly states the reasons that access vs. ownership is a concern in academic libraries in the United States in the 1990's. Ways of coping with increasing serial costs and computer technology are discussed at ...
Advocacy is the act of being a proponent for something. In the context of bibliographic instruction (BI) in the academic library, advocacy means working to see that the BI program is a productive part of the library program. ...
This paper provides a comprehensive review of literature on disaster planning in libraries and museums. Many libraries and museums are seriously damaged or destroyed by natural or human-caused disasters, but early preparation ...