Browse History of the Dept. of Chemistry by Subject "Chemistry Building (Noyes Laboratory)"

  • Hopkins, B.S.; James, Edmund Janes; Smith, Alexander; Whitney, Willis Rodney (American Chemical Society, 1916-06)
    The new Chemistry Building of the University of Illinois was formally dedicated on the 19th of April (1916). The exercises were held in the Auditorium. Document includes the program and speeches.

    application/pdf

    application/pdfPDF (62MB)