Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
(Illinois Natural History Survey, 2001)
(Illinois Natural History Survey, 2017-10-20)
(University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 1953-05-11)
(Champaign, IL : Waste Management and Research Center, 1997)This booklet highlights the winning entries from the 10 year history of this recognition program. As you read through this compendium of pollution prevention accomplishments, perhaps you'll recognize a certain technique ...
(Champaign, IL : Hazardous Waste Research and Information Center, 1995)
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: lessons for developing countries [total: 29858]
- Chronic student absenteeism: implications for school leaders [total: 1153]
- The project method of teaching [total: 875]
- Gender Differences in Leadership [total: 866]
- From love at first sight to soul mate: Romantic ideals in popular films and their association with young people's beliefs about relationships [total: 799]
- Boloscope Scans [total: 792]
- Advanced sewing techniques / 1055 [total: 782]
- Analyses of differences between written and oral language [total: 633]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 632]
- Research on teaching reading comprehension [total: 580]