Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
(Johns Hopkins University Press, 2010)This article examines how several illustrated editions of Charlotte Temple published between 1808 and 1905 engaged their readers and contributed to making the novel one of the greatest steady-sellers in nineteenth-century America.
(Illinois Center for Transportation/Illinois Department of Transportation, 2019-10)Recent research conducted at the Illinois Center for Transportation (ICT-R27-168) evaluated sustainable applications of quarry by-products (QB) or QB blended with coarse-recycled aggregates as chemically stabilized base ...
(2019-10-23)This document covers the tasks and activities required to administer the XSEDE allocations process. The document focuses on the tasks and efforts required by XSEDE staff to translate, interpret and implement the XSEDE ...
Educational Malpractice and the Professionalization Project around Teaching: A Commentary on the “Jurisdiction” of Teachers (Departmen of Teacher Education, University of Helsinki, 2000)The paper considers the century-old professionalization project around school teaching. Sociologists have contended that a professionalization of an occupation requires the recognition, and acceptance, of an expertise. ...
application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.textOpenOffice Writer (32kB)
(2016)Library assessment has matured as a specialty area of practice and academic library assessment programs continue to grow. Attention is needed, however, to aligning assessment activities with planning and decision making. ...
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: lessons for developing countries [total: 17601]
- Folk conversations with Bob Dylan: modern traditions in “Love and Theft” [total: 1210]
- Obsolescence of Books in College Libraries [total: 836]
- Obsolescence [total: 811]
- Advanced sewing techniques / 1055 [total: 782]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 771]
- Pollution Prevention for the Metal Finishing Industry : A Manual for Pollution Prevention Technical Assistance Providers [total: 757]
- Data and Procedures - Twenty-five year study of populations of the prairie vole (Microtus ochrogaster) and the meadow vole (M. pennsylvanicus) [total: 755]
- From love at first sight to soul mate: Romantic ideals in popular films and their association with young people's beliefs about relationships [total: 747]
- The First of Many: First Crews of the 8th Air Force [total: 701]