Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
Washington Square Commercial Local Historic District: Preserving an Illinois Community's Historic Resources (2016)This project worked to protect the City of Washington's historic downtown Square and celebrate its historic resources. By recording the City's historic resources, and collaborating with a variety of stakeholder groups, we ...
(2016)The BrooklynNOW! Project is a practical planning approach to inspiring participatory community and economic development as a planning support system to the Village of Brooklyn, Illinois. This project focuses on planning ...
(2016)The purpose of this document is to produce potential scenarios for future development of both the physical Near North neighborhood and the workforce systems that exist at the city and county scale which offer potential to ...
Accounting for Income Mobility in Opportunity: Strategies for improving intergenerational income mobility for subsidized housing residents in Northeast Ohio (2016)This paper uses a series of data indicators to assess the likelihood that neighborhoods in Ohio's Cuyahoga and Summit counties identified as "high-opportunity" by the Ohio Housing Finance Agency will retain high levels of ...
(2016)The goal of this project is to determine how a food hub facility and its associated services could support the work of small and mid-sized farmers and value-added producers in South Central Illinois. A food hub is being ...
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: lessons for developing countries [total: 22004]
- Gender Differences in Leadership [total: 2017]
- Heat Transfer in Refrigerator Condensers and Evaporators [total: 1473]
- Estrategias para Motivar el Aprendizaje Colaborativo en Cursos a Distancia [total: 1245]
- Research on teaching reading comprehension [total: 1143]
- The product life cycle : its role in marketing strategy/some evolving observations about the life cycle [total: 1140]
- Managing Resistance to Change [total: 1096]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 1020]
- Motion and time study (Institute of Labor and Industrial Relations. Bulletin No. 24) [total: 992]
- From love at first sight to soul mate: Romantic ideals in popular films and their association with young people's beliefs about relationships [total: 971]