Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
(ceur-ws.org, 2020-01-06)With the significant development of mobile commerce, the integration of physical, social, and cyber worlds is increasingly common. The term Cyber Physical Social Systems is used to capture technology’s human-centric role. ...
(Champaign, IL : Illinois Sustainable Technology Center, 2013)In spring 2013, ISTC became involved as a partner with a new program in Champaign Country which collects old and unwanted drugs to keep them out of landfills, or to keep them from being flushed down the toilet. The project ...
Anaerobic Transformation Kinetics and Mechanism of Steroid Estrogenic Hormones in Dairy Lagoon Water (Champaign, IL : Illinois Sustainable Technology Center, 2011)Dairy products are a staple of the American diet. The main ingredient of the dairy industry, milk, has a byproduct even before it reaches the pasteurizing factory. For cows to produce milk, they need to have given birth ...
Degradation Kinetics and Mechanism of Antibiotic Ceftiofur in Recycled Water Derived from a Beef Farm (Champaign, IL : Illinois Sustainable Technology Center, 2011)ISTC’s senior research scientist Wei Zheng collaborated with researchers from the Illinois State Water Survey, the U.S. Department of Agriculture, and the University of Illinois to determine the degradation kinetics of ...
Occurrence and Removal of Pharmaceutical and Hormone Contaminants in Rural Wastewater Treatment Lagoons (Champaign, IL : Illinois Sustainable Technology Center, 2012)With an increasing population in rural areas, the use of pharmaceuticals and personal care products (PPCPs) and naturally produced steroid hormones is also increasing. However, rural wastewater treatment plants were not ...
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: lessons for developing countries [total: 13396]
- Longitudinal relations between parenting and child big five personality traits [total: 603]
- Pollution Prevention for the Metal Finishing Industry : A Manual for Pollution Prevention Technical Assistance Providers [total: 510]
- Boloscope Scans [total: 418]
- Data and Procedures - Twenty-five year study of populations of the prairie vole (Microtus ochrogaster) and the meadow vole (M. pennsylvanicus) [total: 358]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 349]
- Reading comprehension research: A selected review [total: 331]
- Earl (Wally) Henderson Oral History #2 (2011) [total: 328]
- Pollution Prevention in the Primary Metals Industry : A Manual for Pollution Prevention Technical Assistance Providers [total: 319]
- Pollution Prevention in Metal Painting and Coating Operations : A Manual for Pollution Prevention Technical Assistance Providers [total: 317]