Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
(2018)With the objective of identifying features and techniques for a proposed digital library, this paper describes a comparative evaluation of three extant digital libraries: Chopin Early Editions, administered by the University ...
(2019-08-21)These use cases describe how researchers use workflow tools to automate complex research computing processes. There are at least two motivations for automation: first, to improve research productivity by freeing researchers ...
(2019-08-20)These use cases describe how scientific projects make use of resources from more than one public research computing community, and how a given community can support such projects. A public research computing community is ...
(Extreme Science and Engineering Discovery Environment (XSEDE), 2019-08-20)This technical report describes the steps taken to optimize and parallelize a time series classification algorithm as part of an Extended Collaborative Support Services (ECSS) project with XSEDE researcher Ramon Huerta at ...
(2019-08-19)These use cases describe the most common scientific data visualization methods. This is an evolving field of work, since the ability of desktop computers to visualize data is improving rapidly. But it is still common for ...
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: lessons for developing countries [total: 16129]
- Advanced sewing techniques / 1055 [total: 1101]
- Boloscope Scans [total: 995]
- From love at first sight to soul mate: Romantic ideals in popular films and their association with young people's beliefs about relationships [total: 772]
- The First of Many: First Crews of the 8th Air Force [total: 715]
- Syllabus of home economics for the high schools of Illinois ... 24:48 [total: 674]
- The relationship between formal and informal employment in South Africa [total: 636]
- Reading comprehension research: A selected review [total: 564]
- Gender Differences in Leadership [total: 532]
- Pollution Prevention for the Metal Finishing Industry : A Manual for Pollution Prevention Technical Assistance Providers [total: 522]