Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
(Illinois River Strategy Team, 1997-01)An integrated management plan considers and balances the needs of human communities and ecological resources, seeking solutions and remedies that are healthy for both. People who live and work in the watershed contributed ...
(2021-12)The XSEDE Campus Champions program establishes individuals as local contacts who provide expertise in using XSEDE resources and services to their local campus community. The XSEDE Extended Collaborative Support Services ...
(Champaign, IL : Illinois Sustainable Technology Center, 2022-04-13)In January of 2021, the Illinois Sustainable Technology Center (ISTC) partnered with Feeding Illinois, the Illinois Farm Bureau (IFB), and the Illinois Specialty Growers Association (ISGA) to conduct a feasibility study ...
(Illinois Center for Transportation/Illinois Department of Transportation, 2022-05)This report summarizes a review of technologies used to monitor bridge scour with an emphasis on techniques appropriate for testing during and immediately after design flood conditions. The goal of this study is to identify ...
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: Lessons for developing countries [total: 7604]
- The Jesuits in North America [total: 2814]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 963]
- Boloscope Scans [total: 753]
- Pollution Prevention in the Primary Metals Industry : A Manual for Pollution Prevention Technical Assistance Providers [total: 458]
- Remix and reuse of source code in software production [total: 438]
- Pollution Prevention for the Metal Finishing Industry : A Manual for Pollution Prevention Technical Assistance Providers [total: 367]
- Gender Differences in Leadership [total: 343]
- The theory and design of a centrifugal pump [total: 332]
- Reading comprehension research: A selected review [total: 316]