Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
(Cultural Analytics, 2016-05-23)Literary genres are social institutions constituted by particular traditions of production and reception. But the boundaries of those traditions are deeply contested; some scholars lump the Newgate novel and Agatha Christie ...
(Champaign, Ill.: Illinois State Geological Survey, 1983)
(University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Water Resources Center, 1970-09)An experimental and analytical study was conducted to investigate the mechanics of sheet flow as it is affected by rainfall. Water surface profile data were taken in a laboratory flume using artificially generated rainfall ...
(University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Water Resources Center, 1971-03)Modifications to an existing experimental system have been made and have been demonstrated to provide the required resolution and variable parameterization necessary for a detailed study of dilute particle suspensions in ...
(University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Water Resources Center, 1971-08)Base-flow recession curves of nineteen Illinois streams were analyzed to determine the most significant factors which affected the base-flow recession rate. The eight most significant factors were (in order): number of ...
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: lessons for developing countries [total: 5371]
- The product life cycle : its role in marketing strategy/some evolving observations about the life cycle [total: 1313]
- Heat Transfer in Refrigerator Condensers and Evaporators [total: 1276]
- Gender Differences in Leadership [total: 1275]
- Estrategias para Motivar el Aprendizaje Colaborativo en Cursos a Distancia [total: 1111]
- Managing Resistance to Change [total: 994]
- The Effects of divorce on Children--Revised 2005 [total: 980]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 882]
- Motion and time study (Institute of Labor and Industrial Relations. Bulletin No. 24) [total: 848]
- Analyses of differences between written and oral language [total: 787]