Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
(2019-05)This thesis describes designing an analog delayed locked loop, which will be used as part of an on-chip oscilloscope to generate the reference clock. Nowadays, people prefer on-chip measurement rather than common off-chip ...
(2019-05)Reading disability (RD) is a key obstacle in the development of literacy, and studies show that 15-20% of grade-school students have an RD. The current study examines one potential source of RD in young children (8-12 ...
AL2O3 / Zr doped HfO2 ferroelectric tunneling junction and its potential applications as memristors (2019-05)Ferroelectric tunneling junctions (FTJs), with tunable tunneling electroresistance (TER), are promising for many emerging applications including memristors and neurosynaptic computing. Here we propose a novel design of HZO ...
(2019-05)Heterogeneous integration of III-V material, accomplished via a metal-eutectic bond, followed by fabrication of three-terminal photonic devices, allows for the possibility of forming electronic-photonic integrated circuitry. ...
(2019-05)This thesis studies the behavior of a class of underactuated, non-deterministic robots, the weaselball. In this study, weaselballs are placed in hubs that can attach to other hubs and form larger structures. These ...
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: lessons for developing countries [total: 7465]
- Boloscope Scans [total: 1402]
- Advanced sewing techniques / 1055 [total: 890]
- The First of Many: First Crews of the 8th Air Force [total: 657]
- From love at first sight to soul mate: Romantic ideals in popular films and their association with young people's beliefs about relationships [total: 651]
- Data and Procedures - Twenty-five year study of populations of the prairie vole (Microtus ochrogaster) and the meadow vole (M. pennsylvanicus) [total: 518]
- Chromated Copper Arsenate (CCA) Treated Wood [total: 485]
- Gender Differences in Leadership [total: 406]
- Smartphones in the U.S.: Market Analysis [total: 401]
- Library Trends 51 (4) Spring 2003: Research Questions for the Twenty-first Century [total: 385]