Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
(Newmark Structural Engineering Laboratory. University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign., 2021-10-19)On the inland navigation system, miter gates are common structures that are supported by steel frames known as anchorages embedded in the concrete lock chamber wall. These anchorages primarily resist the overturning moment ...
(Allen Press, 2017-08)Haemosporidian parasites are globally distributed in avian species, and are capable of leading to decreased reproductive success, weakness, and mortality. Bird conservation groups and organizations concerned with the health ...
Metals in obex and retropharyngeal lymph nodes of Illinois white-tailed deer and their variations associated with CWD status. (Taylor and Francis Group, 2015-05-06)Prion proteins (PrPC) are cell membrane glycoproteins that can be found in many cell types, but specially in neurons. Many studies have suggested PrPC‘s participation in metal transport and cellular protection against ...
Linguistic analysis, ethical practice, and quality assurance in anonymizing recordings of spoken language for deposit in digital archives (University of North Texas, 2021-10-07)Article considering linguistic analyses as matters of ethical practice and quality assurance in the anonymization of recordings of spoken language for deposit in a digital language archive. It was presented at the 1st ...
(University of North Texas, 2021-10-07)Article on the development of a workflow process that can accommodate the range of different language depositors in the Computational Resource for South Asian Languages (CoRSAL). It was presented at the 1st International ...
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: Lessons for developing countries [total: 9342]
- The Jesuits in North America [total: 3569]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 857]
- Pollution Prevention for the Metal Finishing Industry : A Manual for Pollution Prevention Technical Assistance Providers [total: 550]
- Pollution Prevention in the Primary Metals Industry : A Manual for Pollution Prevention Technical Assistance Providers [total: 519]
- Remix and reuse of source code in software production [total: 445]
- The impact of sow gestation housing system (individual vs. group) on the reproductive performance of sows across 6 parities & the effect of farrowing pen size on pre-weaning mortality [total: 439]
- Data supporting "Can We Map Culture?" [total: 383]
- Pressure losses resulting from changes in cross-sectional area in air ducts, [total: 360]
- Design of elevated steel tanks [total: 341]