Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
Trace element and organic carbon accumulation in the most recent sediments of southern Lake Michigan (Urbana, 1971)
Major, minor, and trace elements in sediments of late Pleistocene Lake Saline compared with those in Lake Michigan sediments (Urbana: Illinois State Geological Survey, 1973)
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: lessons for developing countries [total: 876]
- Estrategias para Motivar el Aprendizaje Colaborativo en Cursos a Distancia [total: 64]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 62]
- Heat Transfer in Refrigerator Condensers and Evaporators [total: 56]
- El aula virtual: Usos y elementos que la componen [total: 50]
- From love at first sight to soul mate: Romantic ideals in popular films and their association with young people’s beliefs about relationships [total: 49]
- This Trend Called Diversity [total: 47]
- The product life cycle : its role in marketing strategy/some evolving observations about the life cycle [total: 47]
- Problems of Bibliographical Control [total: 47]
- Leadership and employee motivation [total: 43]
- Total Downloads: 14630388
- Downloads this Month: 16961
- Downloads Today: 8363