Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
(Sangamon State University, 1975)This document also includes two addenda and course cross listings.
(Sangamon State University, 1974)This document also includes two addenda.
(Sangamon State University, 1974)This document also includes Description of Courses and an addendum.
(Champaign, IL : Illinois Sustainable Technology Center, 2017-02)Shop towels and wipes utilized by businesses are commonly used in conjunction with solvents or other materials that contain solvents. These items are commonly generated by businesses after being used for cleaning purposes ...
(Sangamon State University, 1974)This document includes an addendum.
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: lessons for developing countries [total: 28009]
- Chronic student absenteeism: implications for school leaders [total: 1901]
- Heat Transfer in Refrigerator Condensers and Evaporators [total: 1601]
- From love at first sight to soul mate: Romantic ideals in popular films and their association with young people's beliefs about relationships [total: 1448]
- Gender Differences in Leadership [total: 1433]
- Research on teaching reading comprehension [total: 1378]
- Estrategias para Motivar el Aprendizaje Colaborativo en Cursos a Distancia [total: 1286]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 1270]
- The product life cycle : its role in marketing strategy/some evolving observations about the life cycle [total: 1241]
- Advanced sewing techniques / 1055 [total: 1110]