Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
(Illinois State Water Survey, 1986-08)
(2017-01-05)A list of all items that were originally found in the University of Illinois at Urbana- Champaign Electronic Music Studio archives. This is the supplemental material for the the original preservation report (http://hdl.h ...
application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.spreadsheetml.sheetMicrosoft Excel 2007 (141kB)
(Champaign, IL : Illinois Sustainable Technology Center, 2017)Describes an Energy, Economy, and Environment (E3) project with Community State Bank in Galva, IL to implement solar PV at their facility..
(2016)Since 2010, the Urbana-Champaign campus has taken several steps toward achieving zero waste. The 2015 Illinois Climate Action Plan (iCAP) includes the goal of increasing diversion of Municipal Solid Waste (MSW) from landfill ...
(Champaign, IL : Illinois Sustainable Technology Center, 2014)GKN Land Systems (GKN), located in Woodridge, IL, manufactures agricultural drive shafts and clutches for agricultural applications and military and marine vehicles. GKN used ISTC's technical assistance staff to facilitate ...
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: lessons for developing countries [total: 25730]
- From love at first sight to soul mate: Romantic ideals in popular films and their association with young people's beliefs about relationships [total: 1085]
- Advanced sewing techniques / 1055 [total: 734]
- Gender Differences in Leadership [total: 613]
- The First of Many: First Crews of the 8th Air Force [total: 580]
- Writing and reading: The transactional theory [total: 510]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 501]
- Analyses of differences between written and oral language [total: 468]
- Examing Social Presence in Online Courses in Relation to Students' Perceived Learning and Satisfaction [total: 451]
- Research on teaching reading comprehension [total: 435]