Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
(University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2005-05-15)As part of the Critical Trends Assessment Program (CTAP) of the Illinois Department of Natural Resources, 18 potential reference quality stream reaches in the Grand Prairie Natural Division were evaluated in May 2004 and ...
The Nature Conservancy's Emiquon Preserve Fish and Aquatic Vegetation Monitoring 2016 Field Report (Illinois Natural History Survey, 2017-06-24)
(Illinois Center for Transportation/Illinois Department of Transportation, 2017-07)The relocation of utilities often causes delays to the completion of highway projects in Illinois and other states. These delays often result in delayed project completion and reopening of closed roads, and increased design ...
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: lessons for developing countries [total: 29003]
- Boloscope Scans [total: 2762]
- Chronic student absenteeism: implications for school leaders [total: 1513]
- Gender Differences in Leadership [total: 1356]
- Advanced sewing techniques / 1055 [total: 1221]
- From love at first sight to soul mate: Romantic ideals in popular films and their association with young people's beliefs about relationships [total: 1151]
- Research on teaching reading comprehension [total: 1148]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 880]
- Managing Resistance to Change [total: 758]
- The Art of Accompanying the Jazz Vocalist - A Survey of Piano Styles and Techniques [total: 636]