Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
(Illinois Center for Transportation/Illinois Department of Transportation, 2021-05)Truck platoons have many benefits over traditional truck mobility. Truck platoons have the potential to improve safety and reduce fuel consumption between 5% and 15%, based on platoon configuration. In Illinois, trucks ...
(Argonne National Laboratory, Argonne IL, 1976-11)Climate was the most important factor in producing the Great Lakes we have today. Through glacial action during the Pleistocene Epoch, the surface topography, shape, and depth of Lake Michigan were determined. Today the ...
(1986-09)Modern agricultural practices continue to rely heavily on the use of herbicides and insecticides to maintain or increase crop yields. Past pesticide usage, especially of organochlorine compounds such as DDT, aldrin, ...
(University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, 2018-12-18)
(University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, 2018-11-27)
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: Lessons for developing countries [total: 15249]
- The Jesuits in North America [total: 2334]
- Evaluaciòn de Recursos en Internet [total: 1145]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 707]
- Boloscope Scans [total: 647]
- The surface tension of molten metals ... [total: 497]
- Pollution Prevention for the Metal Finishing Industry : A Manual for Pollution Prevention Technical Assistance Providers [total: 430]
- Uso de Internet en Clases Presenciales F.O.D.A. [total: 369]
- Pollution Prevention in the Primary Metals Industry : A Manual for Pollution Prevention Technical Assistance Providers [total: 342]
- Library Trends 47 (3) 1999: Folkloristic Approaches in Library and Information Science [total: 337]