Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
(Illinois State Water Survey, 1991)Promotional video for the 1991 Governor's Conference on the Management of the Illinois River System, discusses importance of the Illinois River System, water quality, and threats presented by erosion and sedimentation and ...
video/mp4MPEG-4 video (36MB)
(Illinois State Water Survey, 1997)
video/mp4MPEG-4 video (86MB)
(Illinois State Water Survey, 1994)
video/mp4MPEG-4 video (40MB)
(Newbury Hydraulics, 1996)
video/mp4MPEG-4 video (160MB)
video/mp4MPEG-4 video (62MB)
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: lessons for developing countries [total: 22197]
- Gender Differences in Leadership [total: 1563]
- From love at first sight to soul mate: Romantic ideals in popular films and their association with young people's beliefs about relationships [total: 1179]
- Research on teaching reading comprehension [total: 1063]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 928]
- Advanced sewing techniques / 1055 [total: 854]
- The First of Many: First Crews of the 8th Air Force [total: 844]
- The product life cycle : its role in marketing strategy/some evolving observations about the life cycle [total: 832]
- Analyses of differences between written and oral language [total: 811]
- Chronic student absenteeism: implications for school leaders [total: 631]