Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
(2019-05)While machine learning delivers state-of-the-art accuracy on many AI tasks, its performance has been limited by the cost of high energy consumption for memory bit-cell-array (BCA) usage. To address this problem, deep ...
(2019-05)In magnetic resonance (MR) spectroscopic imaging, water and lipid suppression are often employed in order to detect the weak spectrum signal from metabolites. However, adding such to the sequence will prolong the scanning ...
(2019-05)A challenging problem in current hearing aid technology is source separation of a desired acoustic signal from an unwanted acoustic signal, such as speech, noise, and reverberations. Currently, the approach of blind-source ...
Exploration of GPU acceleration for pair-HMM algorithm and its application in the DNA alignment problem (2019-05)The hidden Markov model, known as HMM, is an important type of statistical model with extensive application in estimating hidden parameters and decoding observed Markov chains. On top of the HMM, the Pair-HMM Algorithm ...
(2019-05)Graphene, a monoatomic layer of hexagonal lattice carbon, has been of interest to researchers in recent years due to its environmentally dependent band structure, its optical properties, and its potential device ...
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: lessons for developing countries [total: 6800]
- Boloscope Scans [total: 1386]
- Advanced sewing techniques / 1055 [total: 827]
- From love at first sight to soul mate: Romantic ideals in popular films and their association with young people's beliefs about relationships [total: 612]
- The First of Many: First Crews of the 8th Air Force [total: 597]
- Data and Procedures - Twenty-five year study of populations of the prairie vole (Microtus ochrogaster) and the meadow vole (M. pennsylvanicus) [total: 501]
- Chromated Copper Arsenate (CCA) Treated Wood [total: 454]
- Gender Differences in Leadership [total: 379]
- Smartphones in the U.S.: Market Analysis [total: 377]
- The effects of divorce on children--Revised 2005 [total: 361]