Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
(Illinois Natural History Survey, 2009-12-23)
(Illinois Natural History Survey, 2013-03-21)
Vegetation Changes from 2009 to 2015 in Prairie and Old Field Habitats following Restoration at the North Chicago Wetland Mitigation Site, Lake County, Illinois (Illinois Natural History Survey, 2016-08-08)
(School of Music, College of Fine and Applied Arts, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2017)George Van Eps (1913-1998) is a legendary figure among jazz guitarists, not only for his innovation in developing and performing on a 7-string instrument and the ability to perform unaccompanied, but also for his ...
(2017-07-27)The Many Body Localized Phase (MBL) is a phase that exists in distinction to the Ergodic phase. As such, the MBL phase violates the Eigenstate Thermalization Hypothesis and does not undergo thermalization. In this paper, ...
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: lessons for developing countries [total: 15447]
- Gender Differences in Leadership [total: 719]
- From love at first sight to soul mate: Romantic ideals in popular films and their association with young people's beliefs about relationships [total: 616]
- Chronic student absenteeism: implications for school leaders [total: 500]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 486]
- The First of Many: First Crews of the 8th Air Force [total: 465]
- Advanced sewing techniques / 1055 [total: 460]
- Research on teaching reading comprehension [total: 449]
- Writing and reading: The transactional theory [total: 331]
- Smartphones in the U.S.: Market Analysis [total: 327]