Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
(2018-04-19)Membrane fusion is a necessary process that allows eukaryotic cells to carry and deliver cargo between organelles. The mechanisms and machinery involved in membrane fusion are conserved throughout eukaryotes, so the yeast ...
(2019-03-25)Cyberinfrastructure is undergoing a radical transformation as traditional data centers are replaced by cloud computing. Cloud hosted applications tend to have a poorly defined network perimeter, large attack surfaces, and ...
(iSchools, 2019-03-15)In this study, I examine the decision-making processes employed by academic librarians to purchase e-book products through interviews. I first investigate my participants' perceptions of the context in which they made their ...
application/mswordMicrosoft Word (118kB)
(iSchools, 2019-03-15)Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) are gaining popularity in Library and Information Science (LIS) field. Some LIS schools have offered content for learners and practitioners worldwide. Little comparable data of MOOCs in ...
application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.documentMicrosoft Word 2007 (28kB)
(iSchools, 2019-03-15)This poster reports the preliminary findings of ongoing research on archival courses offered by North America graduate archival programs. It compares and contrasts the graduate archives course offerings of iSchools and ...
application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.documentMicrosoft Word 2007 (23kB)
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: lessons for developing countries [total: 34610]
- Boloscope Scans [total: 3440]
- Proceedings of the Association for Library and Information Science Education Annual Conference: ALISE 2018 [total: 2473]
- Advanced sewing techniques / 1055 [total: 1330]
- From love at first sight to soul mate: Romantic ideals in popular films and their association with young people's beliefs about relationships [total: 1113]
- Chronic student absenteeism: implications for school leaders [total: 1006]
- The First of Many: First Crews of the 8th Air Force [total: 854]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 850]
- Gender Differences in Leadership [total: 845]
- Research on teaching reading comprehension [total: 772]