Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
(Illinois Natural History Survey, 2019-12-03)A contact creel survey was conducted from April 1 to September 30, 2018, covering all legal sport fishing during that period (both by pedestrians and anglers fishing from boats), excluding fishing from chartered boats and ...
Practice & Experience in Advanced Research Computing (PEARC) Rise of the Machines (Learning) Evaluation Report (2019-10)The PEARC19 Rise of the Machines (Learning) conference was held July 28-August 1, 2019, at the Hyatt Regency Chicago Hotel in Chicago, Illinois. The third annual Practice & Experience in Advanced Research Computing (PEARC) ...
(Illinois State Water Survey, 2019-12)
(2019)Buyout programs in floodplains is an increasingly popular strategy for the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) but there are several factors that complicate this widely used hazard mitigation strategy that have yet ...
(School of Music, College of Fine and Applied Arts, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2019)In the classical flute world, most music performed by music major students is limited to Western European and American music. Through this scholarly essay, I wish to encourage students to not only get a glimpse of Astor ...
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: lessons for developing countries [total: 10759]
- Boloscope Scans [total: 1907]
- The First of Many: First Crews of the 8th Air Force [total: 446]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 396]
- Pollution Prevention for the Metal Finishing Industry : A Manual for Pollution Prevention Technical Assistance Providers [total: 390]
- From love at first sight to soul mate: Romantic ideals in popular films and their association with young people's beliefs about relationships [total: 324]
- Meandering river dynamics [total: 284]
- iGo Green: A Life Cycle Assessment of Apple's iPhone [total: 278]
- Data and Procedures - Twenty-five year study of populations of the prairie vole (Microtus ochrogaster) and the meadow vole (M. pennsylvanicus) [total: 259]
- The instruction of reading comprehension [total: 240]