Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
Assessment of peritoneal microbial features and tumor marker levels as potential diagnostic tools for ovarian cancer (PLoS, 2020-01-09)Epithelial ovarian cancer (OC) is the most deadly cancer of the female reproductive system. To date, there is no effective screening method for early detection of OC and current diagnostic armamentarium may include sonographic ...
(PLoS, 2019-12-19)The human gut microbiome is a complex ecosystem, in which hundreds of microbial species and metabolites coexist, in part due to an extensive network of cross-feeding interactions. However, both the large-scale trophic ...
Differential gene expression among three sex types reveals a MALE STERILITY 1 (CpMS1) for sex differentiation in papaya (BioMed Central. Springer Nature., 2019-12-09)
Carica papaya is a trioecious plant species with a genetic sex-determination system defined by sex chromosomes. Under unfavorable environmental conditions male and hermaphrodite exhibit ...
The higher education dilemma in Mali: How authorities conciliate insufficiency of qualified manpower, higher education graduate surpluses, and increasing unemployment trends (1989)
Geochemical Preservation of the Steptoean Positive Carbon Isotope Excursion (SPICE) Event in Dolomites of the Furongian Franconia Formation in the Illinois Basin (Champaign, Ill.: Illinois State Geological Survey, Prairie Research Institute., 2020)
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: lessons for developing countries [total: 18068]
- Longitudinal relations between parenting and child big five personality traits [total: 654]
- Pollution Prevention for the Metal Finishing Industry : A Manual for Pollution Prevention Technical Assistance Providers [total: 636]
- Boloscope Scans [total: 468]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 464]
- Reading comprehension research: A selected review [total: 452]
- Data and Procedures - Twenty-five year study of populations of the prairie vole (Microtus ochrogaster) and the meadow vole (M. pennsylvanicus) [total: 412]
- Pollution Prevention in the Primary Metals Industry : A Manual for Pollution Prevention Technical Assistance Providers [total: 396]
- Pollution Prevention in Metal Painting and Coating Operations : A Manual for Pollution Prevention Technical Assistance Providers [total: 363]
- From love at first sight to soul mate: Romantic ideals in popular films and their association with young people's beliefs about relationships [total: 357]