Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
(School of Music, College of Fine and Applied Arts, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2018)Jazz piano students spend most of their time practicing improvisation. However, in a performance situation, between 80 and 90% of the time, the jazz pianist is responsible for accompanying melodies and solos. ...
(Illinois Center for Transportation/Illinois Department of Transportation, 2017-12)In this project, Illinois-specific design procedures were developed for drilled shafts founded in weak shale or rock. In particular, a modified standard penetration test was developed and verified to characterize the in ...
Effect of Early-Age Concrete Elastic Properties on Fatigue Damage in PCC Pavements Containing Fibers (Illinois Center for Transportation/Illinois Department of Transportation, 2017-12)The Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT) is revising current specifications for opening new PCC (Portland cement concrete) pavements to traffic. These revisions will help keep closure times at a minimum by specifying ...
(Illinois Natural History Survey, 2017-12-15)
(Illinois Natural History Survey, 2017-12-11)
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: lessons for developing countries [total: 22665]
- Gender Differences in Leadership [total: 1058]
- From love at first sight to soul mate: Romantic ideals in popular films and their association with young people's beliefs about relationships [total: 886]
- Chronic student absenteeism: implications for school leaders [total: 743]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 742]
- Advanced sewing techniques / 1055 [total: 679]
- The First of Many: First Crews of the 8th Air Force [total: 651]
- Research on teaching reading comprehension [total: 646]
- Analyses of differences between written and oral language [total: 511]
- Writing and reading: The transactional theory [total: 484]