Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
(2018)Walter is a distributed partially replicated data store providing Parallel Snapshot Isolation (PSI), an important consistency property that offers attractive performance while ensuring adequate guarantees for certain kinds ...
(Illinois Natural History Survey, 2010-03-10)
Preliminary statewide projections of county-level water demands in Illinois: Draft project completion report (Carbondale, IL: Southern Illinois University Carbondale, 2003)
(Illinois Natural History Survey, 2001)
(Illinois Natural History Survey, 2017-10-20)
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: lessons for developing countries [total: 35779]
- Boloscope Scans [total: 1366]
- Chronic student absenteeism: implications for school leaders [total: 1366]
- Gender Differences in Leadership [total: 1014]
- Advanced sewing techniques / 1055 [total: 973]
- The project method of teaching [total: 967]
- From love at first sight to soul mate: Romantic ideals in popular films and their association with young people's beliefs about relationships [total: 956]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 781]
- Analyses of differences between written and oral language [total: 743]
- Research on teaching reading comprehension [total: 710]