Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
Illinois Farm Programs: Long-Term Impacts on Terrestrial Ecosystems and Wildlife-Related Recreation, Tourism, and Economic Development, Status Report (Illinois Natural History Survey, 1988-05-26)
(Illinois Natural History Survey, 1988-01-20)
(Illinois Natural History Survey, Section of Wildlife Research, 1980-07)
The Effects of Habitat Fragmentation on Illinois Birds SENR EH-26 Quarterly Progress Report 1 April through 30 June 1989 (Illinois Natural History Survey, Section of Wildlife Research, 1989-06-30)
(Illinois Natural History Survey, 1987-07-07)
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: lessons for developing countries [total: 181]
- Leadership and employee motivation [total: 16]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 15]
- Riveted And Bolted Structural Joints [total: 15]
- The product life cycle : its role in marketing strategy/some evolving observations about the life cycle [total: 14]
- The theory of the flow of steam through nozzles [total: 13]
- Gender Differences in Leadership [total: 13]
- Managing Resistance to Change [total: 12]
- Flavor chemistry of lemon-lime carbonated beverages [total: 10]
- Teaching the process of reading comprehension [total: 10]
- Total Downloads: 16667462
- Downloads this Month: 4376
- Downloads Today: 4377