Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
(2019-02)In June 2013, the eXtreme Science and Engineering Discovery Environment (XSEDE) initially requested an annual organizational climate study to understand working conditions and staff satisfaction. This executive summary ...
(2020-02-24)Given that the XSEDE award will end in August 2021, the program sought to understand how the user community would be impacted if XSEDE did not exist. Beginning in 2018 and continuing in 2019, questions were added to the ...
(AAS Rocky Mountain Section, 2018-02-05)Intelligent structures utilize distributed actuation, such as piezoelectric strain actuators, to control flexible structure vibration and motion. A new type of intelligent structure has been introduced recently for precision ...
(Dalian University of Technology Electronic & Audio-Visual Press, 2019-12-01)This article presents a utilization of viscoelastic damping to reduce control system complexity for strain-actuated solar array (SASA) based spacecraft attitude control systems (ACSs). SASA utilizes intelligent structures ...
Continuous relaxation spectra and its reduced-dimensionality descriptions for engineering design with linear viscoelasticity (2019-11-13)Designing with rheologically-complex materials, in particular, linear viscoelastic fluids, requires a material description with parameters that are simple and uniquely represent material characteristics. In this study, we ...
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: Lessons for developing countries [total: 29468]
- Boloscope Scans [total: 1149]
- Reading comprehension research: A selected review [total: 1041]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 885]
- Pollution Prevention for the Metal Finishing Industry : A Manual for Pollution Prevention Technical Assistance Providers [total: 863]
- Research on teaching reading comprehension [total: 711]
- Pollution Prevention in the Primary Metals Industry : A Manual for Pollution Prevention Technical Assistance Providers [total: 666]
- The properties of saturated and superheated ammonia vapor [total: 599]
- The Internet and library and information services : a review, analysis, and annotated bibliography [total: 548]
- From love at first sight to soul mate: Romantic ideals in popular films and their association with young people's beliefs about relationships [total: 530]