Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
Monitoring of Key Ecological Attributes and Indicators of Waterbirds at The Nature Conservancy's Emiquon Preserve: Annual Report 2019 (Illinois Natural History Survey, 2020-06-30)The Nature Conservancy (TNC) identified key ecological attributes (hereafter, KEAs) of specific biological characteristics or ecological processes that evaluate restoration success and trajectory at The Emiquon Preserve ...
The Progress of Sugar: Consumption as Complicity in Children’s Books about Slavery and Manufacturing, 1790-2015 (Springer Nature B.V., 2020-07-03)This paper analyzes “production stories,” a genre of information literature and media responsible for teaching children how everyday things are made. As nineteenth-century families increasingly consumed tropical commodities ...
(1994)MundoHispano MOO is a virtual reality that is interacted with purely in text. It was created in 1994, when the Internet was just beginning to be capable of displaying images, and the majority of the world did not understand ...
Top Downloads this Month
- Boloscope Scans [total: 5477]
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: Lessons for developing countries [total: 1669]
- Data and Procedures - Twenty-five year study of populations of the prairie vole (Microtus ochrogaster) and the meadow vole (M. pennsylvanicus) [total: 734]
- Fall 2014 Website (Unflattened files) [total: 535]
- Data from: High-density genetic map of Miscanthus sinensis reveals inheritance of zebra stripe [total: 420]
- How We Do User-Centered Design and Evaluation of Digital Libraries: A Methodological Forum (Papers presented at the Allerton Park Institute held October 29-31, 1995) [total: 397]
- "Digging deeper, reaching further: libraries empowering users to mine the HathiTrust Digital Library resources" curriculum [total: 364]
- A Statewide Collection Map: Results from the Statewide Assessment of Monographs and Electronic Resources in Illinois [total: 308]
- Pollution Prevention for the Metal Finishing Industry : A Manual for Pollution Prevention Technical Assistance Providers [total: 265]
- Libraries, People, and Change: A Research Forum on Digital Libraries (Papers presented at the Allerton Park Institute held October 27-29, 1996) [total: 226]