Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
(2020-08-03)We present slides explaining a technique for lowering AWS storage costs by using AWS deep archive for direct science use. The Technique also allows a storage administrator to cap data storage and movement fees, and to ...
(Illinois Center for Transportation/Illinois Department of Transportation, 2020-08)The partial collapse of Illinois Department of Transportation structure 020-3087 on October 1, 2019, provided IDOT with the opportunity to evaluate the in situ strength of a precast, prestressed concrete deck beam bridge ...
Development and Demonstration of a Superior Method for Microplastics Analysis: Improved Size Detection Limits, Greater Density Limits, and More Informative Reporting (Champaign, IL : Illinois Sustainable Technology Center, 2020-07-31)Since the emergence of mass-produced plastics in the 1940s, the global appetite for these materials has been increasing at a rapid rate. Estimates of cumulative plastic waste generated are as much as 6.3 billion metric ...
Upper Mississippi River fish population monitoring and sport fish assessment in west-central Illinois, 2019 (Illinois Natural History Survey, 2020-07-22)This report presents a summary of data collected during segment 06 (2019-2020) of the Upper Mississippi River fish population monitoring and sport fish assessment in west-central Illinois, an annual survey by staff of the ...
(Illinois Natural History Survey, 2020-07-29)This report presents a summary of those data collected during segment 31 (2019-2020) of the Long-term Survey and Assessment of Large-River Fishes in Illinois (LTEF), an annual survey by members of the Illinois Natural ...
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: Lessons for developing countries [total: 654]
- The Jesuits in North America [total: 75]
- Boloscope Scans [total: 73]
- The monthly review 1790-1799 [total: 61]
- The Distributed Library: OAI for Digital Library Aggregation -- UIUC's Role: Registry of OAI Data Providers [total: 58]
- Library Trends 52 (2) 2003: Organizing the Internet [total: 57]
- High school mathematics / 1 [total: 55]
- Pollution Prevention in the Primary Metals Industry : A Manual for Pollution Prevention Technical Assistance Providers [total: 54]
- Uso de Internet en Clases Presenciales F.O.D.A. [total: 50]
- Pollution Prevention for the Metal Finishing Industry : A Manual for Pollution Prevention Technical Assistance Providers [total: 48]