Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
(Illinois Center for Transportation/Illinois Department of Transportation, 2017-07)This report provides a summary of the sustainability efforts of the Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT) in recycling reclaimed materials in highway construction during calendar year 2016. This report meets the ...
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: lessons for developing countries [total: 21815]
- Boloscope Scans [total: 1112]
- Chronic student absenteeism: implications for school leaders [total: 1061]
- Gender Differences in Leadership [total: 992]
- Advanced sewing techniques / 1055 [total: 896]
- Research on teaching reading comprehension [total: 876]
- From love at first sight to soul mate: Romantic ideals in popular films and their association with young people's beliefs about relationships [total: 851]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 682]
- Managing Resistance to Change [total: 575]
- Estrategias para Motivar el Aprendizaje Colaborativo en Cursos a Distancia [total: 483]