Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
(2016)The idea for the Anti-Oppression Workshop Series was first conceived by Caragher in the fall of 2015 and was actualized in the spring of 2016 through institutional support from Lori Mestre, the University Library Diversity ...
(Champaign, IL: Illinois State Geological Survey, 2003)The geologic storage of carbon dioxide (CO2) is an important tool for the implementation of the FutureGen project. This is a preliminary screening of geologic potential for CO2 sequestration in Illinois. Three subsurface ...
(2017-09-13)Metadata for English-language fiction in HathiTrust Digital Library, after 1922. These volumes were identified as fiction algorithmically, using a predictive model trained on text, supplemented by metadata. Algorithmic ...
text/csvCSV file (36MB)
(2017)This annual report covers the Research Data Service (RDS) from July 1 2016 - June 30 2017.
(2017-09-10)Curriculum vitae for Lowell L. Getz
application/mswordMicrosoft Word (119kB)
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: lessons for developing countries [total: 19123]
- Advanced sewing techniques / 1055 [total: 1124]
- From love at first sight to soul mate: Romantic ideals in popular films and their association with young people's beliefs about relationships [total: 929]
- Chronic student absenteeism: implications for school leaders [total: 925]
- Gender Differences in Leadership [total: 923]
- Research on teaching reading comprehension [total: 742]
- Boloscope Scans [total: 723]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 641]
- The product life cycle : its role in marketing strategy/some evolving observations about the life cycle [total: 634]
- Managing Resistance to Change [total: 585]