Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
(2020-05)When recording experimental data in research, scientists can often accumulate thousands of datasets, which may have different data types, formats, and styles. This can make it difficult for scientists to select the right ...
(Illinois Natural History Survey, 2020-07-10)
(arXiv, 2020-07-09)With smartphone technology’s enhanced way of interacting with the world around us, it has also been paving the way for easier access to our private and personal information. This has been amplified by the existence of ...
(2020)The death penalty has been an exigent issue in today’s prison reform efforts. In this study, we tested two methods of changing people’s minds about the death penalty to see which resulted in greater change of pro-death ...
Top Downloads this Month
- Boloscope Scans [total: 7673]
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: Lessons for developing countries [total: 3166]
- Data and Procedures - Twenty-five year study of populations of the prairie vole (Microtus ochrogaster) and the meadow vole (M. pennsylvanicus) [total: 881]
- Fall 2014 Website (Unflattened files) [total: 741]
- "Digging deeper, reaching further: libraries empowering users to mine the HathiTrust Digital Library resources" curriculum [total: 597]
- Data from: High-density genetic map of Miscanthus sinensis reveals inheritance of zebra stripe [total: 565]
- How We Do User-Centered Design and Evaluation of Digital Libraries: A Methodological Forum (Papers presented at the Allerton Park Institute held October 29-31, 1995) [total: 506]
- Pollution Prevention for the Metal Finishing Industry : A Manual for Pollution Prevention Technical Assistance Providers [total: 444]
- Recent Trends in UK Prison Libraries [total: 408]
- A Statewide Collection Map: Results from the Statewide Assessment of Monographs and Electronic Resources in Illinois [total: 407]