Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
(1981)Mechanism modeling is currently a very active area of Artificial Intelligence. Several theories of mechanism modeling have resulted from this work and have been applied to such tasks as simulation, analysis, and troubleshooting ...
Story understanding with WATSON, a computer program modeling natural language inferences using nonmonotonic dependencies (1984)
(University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, 2021-07-27)
(University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, 2021-08-31)
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: Lessons for developing countries [total: 10582]
- The Jesuits in North America [total: 3966]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 987]
- Pollution Prevention for the Metal Finishing Industry : A Manual for Pollution Prevention Technical Assistance Providers [total: 648]
- Pollution Prevention in the Primary Metals Industry : A Manual for Pollution Prevention Technical Assistance Providers [total: 598]
- Remix and reuse of source code in software production [total: 502]
- The impact of sow gestation housing system (individual vs. group) on the reproductive performance of sows across 6 parities & the effect of farrowing pen size on pre-weaning mortality [total: 441]
- Data supporting "Can We Map Culture?" [total: 429]
- Writing and reading: The transactional theory [total: 395]
- Design of elevated steel tanks [total: 384]