Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
(2015-07-22)The University of Illinois Utilities Administration Office currently relies on outside consultants to model next day electricity demand. The forecasted demand is used to determine how much electricity to purchase and to ...
(2015-07-16)Modern computer networks are complex, incorporating hundreds or thousands of network devices from multiple vendors performing diverse functions such as routing, switching, and access control across physical and virtual ...
(2013-07-19)Production of renewable chemicals from cellulosic biomass is a critical step towards energy sustainability and reduced greenhouse gas emissions. Microbial cells have been engineered for producing fuels and chemicals from ...
Image-based recognition, 3D localization, and retro-reflectivity evaluation of high-quantity low-cost roadway assets for enhanced condition assessment (2015-03-31)Systematic condition assessment of high-quantity low-cost roadway assets such as traffic signs, guardrails, and pavement markings requires frequent reporting on location and up-to-date status of these assets. Today, most ...
Mesophase-based approaches for on-chip membrane protein crystallization and structure determination (2012-12-06)Transmembrane proteins traverse the lipid bilayers of cell membranes and play a highly important role in many processes in vivo. Malfunctions of membrane proteins have been shown to cause a variety of disease states, for ...
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: lessons for developing countries [total: 1170]
- Gender Differences in Leadership [total: 330]
- The product life cycle : its role in marketing strategy/some evolving observations about the life cycle [total: 283]
- Heat Transfer in Refrigerator Condensers and Evaporators [total: 272]
- Estrategias para Motivar el Aprendizaje Colaborativo en Cursos a Distancia [total: 212]
- Managing Resistance to Change [total: 211]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 195]
- Motion and time study (Institute of Labor and Industrial Relations. Bulletin No. 24) [total: 184]
- Leadership and employee motivation [total: 178]
- From love at first sight to soul mate: Romantic ideals in popular films and their association with young people's beliefs about relationships [total: 170]
- Total Downloads: 19801856
- Downloads this Month: 77911
- Downloads Today: 11099