Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
InfoSkills2Go: Bridging the Information Literacy Gap between High School and College (ILA Poster Session) (2013-10-17)ILA Annual Conference 2013 poster presentation. InfoSkills2Go is a self-contained, web-accessible series of tutorials, games, and assessments for students to learn and practice information literacy skills and concepts.
image/pngPNG image (411kB)
InfoSkills2Go: Bridging the Information Literacy Gap between High School and College (ALA Poster Session) (2014-06-28)ALA Annual Conference 2014 poster presentation. InfoSkills2Go is a self-contained, web-accessible series of tutorials, games, and assessments for students to learn and practice information literacy skills and concepts. ...
image/pngPNG image (396kB)
(University of California, 2015-03-24)
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: lessons for developing countries [total: 7644]
- Heat Transfer in Refrigerator Condensers and Evaporators [total: 614]
- Gender Differences in Leadership [total: 583]
- The product life cycle : its role in marketing strategy/some evolving observations about the life cycle [total: 565]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 477]
- El aula virtual: Usos y elementos que la componen [total: 472]
- Estrategias para Motivar el Aprendizaje Colaborativo en Cursos a Distancia [total: 459]
- Motion and time study (Institute of Labor and Industrial Relations. Bulletin No. 24) [total: 411]
- From love at first sight to soul mate: Romantic ideals in popular films and their association with young people's beliefs about relationships [total: 410]
- Managing Resistance to Change [total: 367]
- Total Downloads: 18012731
- Downloads this Month: 268078
- Downloads Today: 19302