Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
(University of Illinois, 2016)The purpose of this research, in support of a doctoral recital, is to explore performance issues and techniques that will help modern performers prepare Beethoven’s String Quartet Op.18 No. 4. Topics include: 1) an overview ...
Would You Like a Database with That?, Or, The Phenomena of Database-with-Textbook and Database-Coursepack Offers (2016)The commercialization of information, higher education, and libraries is a topic well-known to academic librarians and faculty. Professionals concerned about these issues are faced with a daily barrage of examples of this ...
(2016-10-14)We introduce a web service, Author-ity Exporter, that permits searching and exporting data from Author-ity -- a database that has PubMed author names disambiguated with a high degree of accuracy . Each author is represented ...
(2016)Presentation and handout for the Fall 2016 Data Documentation workshop presented by the Research Data Service.
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: lessons for developing countries [total: 20443]
- Estrategias para Motivar el Aprendizaje Colaborativo en Cursos a Distancia [total: 1399]
- Gender Differences in Leadership [total: 1313]
- El aula virtual: Usos y elementos que la componen [total: 1139]
- Heat Transfer in Refrigerator Condensers and Evaporators [total: 1129]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 1074]
- The product life cycle : its role in marketing strategy/some evolving observations about the life cycle [total: 1054]
- From love at first sight to soul mate: Romantic ideals in popular films and their association with young people's beliefs about relationships [total: 1038]
- Motion and time study (Institute of Labor and Industrial Relations. Bulletin No. 24) [total: 934]
- Managing Resistance to Change [total: 893]