Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
(2019-07-17)This document outlines the typical needs of the “Community Infrastructure” area. The public research computing environment should be open and extensible. In order to participate in this environment, community members ...
(2019-07-17)This document outlines typical user needs in the “Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS)” area. IAAS-1 through IAAS-4 describe how IaaS services are used by end users. IASS-6 through IAAS-7 describe how IaaS services are shared ...
(2019-07-16)This paper proposes IELE, an LLVM-style language, together with a tool ecosystem for implementing and formally reasoning about smart contracts on the blockchain. IELE was designed by specifying its semantics formally in ...
Calibration of Jicamarca radar using F-region incoherent scatter for measurements of D-region backscatter RCS (2007)This thesis presents calibrated radar measurements of absolute backscatter cross sections of mesospheric radar echoes observed at the Jicamarca Radio Observatory in Perú. Radar system calibration is accomplished by simulating ...
(Illinois State Water Survey, 2019-07)
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: lessons for developing countries [total: 17210]
- Advanced sewing techniques / 1055 [total: 1032]
- Data and Procedures - Twenty-five year study of populations of the prairie vole (Microtus ochrogaster) and the meadow vole (M. pennsylvanicus) [total: 697]
- From love at first sight to soul mate: Romantic ideals in popular films and their association with young people's beliefs about relationships [total: 685]
- Earl (Wally) Henderson Oral History #2 (2011) [total: 672]
- Rewriting-based formal modeling, analysis and implementation of real-time distributed services [total: 659]
- Meandering river dynamics [total: 643]
- Reading comprehension research: A selected review [total: 510]
- Gender Differences in Leadership [total: 486]
- The First of Many: First Crews of the 8th Air Force [total: 485]