Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
(2017-03-27)Here is a 2017 update of the list of open problems and challenges that I (Grigore Rosu) am interested in solving, in no particular order. While we are doing our best to keep this list actual, it may well be the case that ...
(Illinois Natural History Survey, Prairie Research Institute, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 1978-02)
A Summary of the the Life History and Distribution of the Spring Cavefish, Chologaster agassizr, Putnam, with Population Estimates for the Species in Southern Illinois (Illinois Natural History Survey, Prairie Research Institute, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 1978-05)
THE QUATUOR BRILLANT IN PARIS IN THE LATE EIGHTEENTH AND EARLY NINETEENTH CENTURY: WORKS BY VIRTUOSO VIOLINISTS (R. KREUTZER, P. RODE, AND L. SPOHR) (University of Illinois, 2017)The purpose of this study is to explore the little known genre quatuor brillant during its flourishing at the turn of the nineteenth century in Paris. Although the quatuor brillant is written for four string instruments, ...
(2016-08-20)This study of SciTech Connect, the Department of Energy's Public Access Portal, was devised to identify usability issues in order to make redesign recommendations. The application has undergone many changes in its scope ...
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: lessons for developing countries [total: 32788]
- Chronic student absenteeism: implications for school leaders [total: 2660]
- Heat Transfer in Refrigerator Condensers and Evaporators [total: 2616]
- Gender Differences in Leadership [total: 1910]
- From love at first sight to soul mate: Romantic ideals in popular films and their association with young people's beliefs about relationships [total: 1795]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 1620]
- The product life cycle : its role in marketing strategy/some evolving observations about the life cycle [total: 1609]
- Estrategias para Motivar el Aprendizaje Colaborativo en Cursos a Distancia [total: 1561]
- Research on teaching reading comprehension [total: 1303]
- Boloscope Scans [total: 1275]