Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
Interpreting Fair Use for Academic Librarians: Thinking Beyond the Scope of the Circular 21 Guidelines (Journal of Academic Librarianship, 2017-02-17)
application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.documentMicrosoft Word 2007 (30kB)
(Sangamon State University, 1970)
(2016-06-30)In this paper, we use passivity theory as an approach for dealing with dynamical systems, and demonstrate how to apply it to software systems in a general way. We ﬁrst cover key results from passivity theory. Then, using ...
Ground-Water Availability in Southwestern Mclean and Southeastern Tazewell Counties: Project Summary (Illinois Department of Natural Resources, 1988-03)
(University of Illinois at Springfield, 2002-01)
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: lessons for developing countries [total: 22401]
- Chronic student absenteeism: implications for school leaders [total: 1438]
- Heat Transfer in Refrigerator Condensers and Evaporators [total: 1260]
- From love at first sight to soul mate: Romantic ideals in popular films and their association with young people's beliefs about relationships [total: 1182]
- Gender Differences in Leadership [total: 1104]
- Research on teaching reading comprehension [total: 1068]
- Estrategias para Motivar el Aprendizaje Colaborativo en Cursos a Distancia [total: 1017]
- The product life cycle : its role in marketing strategy/some evolving observations about the life cycle [total: 991]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 983]
- Advanced sewing techniques / 1055 [total: 905]