Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
(Prairie Research Institute, 2015-04)
(Illinois Department of Natural Resources, 2015-06)
(2015-07-01)Report formally defining the notion of workset both generally and specifically within the context of the HTRC. See executive summary for full details.
(Illinois State Water Survey, 1985-05)
(HathiTrust, 2015-03-20)Following the approval of a 2011 ballot initiative calling for the development of a distributed print monographs archive, HathiTrust charged a Print Monographs Archive Planning Task Force in the spring of 2014 to make ...
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: lessons for developing countries [total: 1572]
- Estrategias para Motivar el Aprendizaje Colaborativo en Cursos a Distancia [total: 255]
- El aula virtual: Usos y elementos que la componen [total: 189]
- Research on teaching reading comprehension [total: 154]
- Heat Transfer in Refrigerator Condensers and Evaporators [total: 143]
- The product life cycle : its role in marketing strategy/some evolving observations about the life cycle [total: 118]
- High school science clubs [total: 111]
- Analyses of differences between written and oral language [total: 104]
- Gender Differences in Leadership [total: 102]
- Leadership and employee motivation [total: 99]
- Total Downloads: 14333002
- Downloads this Month: 60012
- Downloads Today: 12350