Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
(Illinois Center for Transportation/Illinois Department of Transportation, 2016-11)This project evaluates the effectiveness of sensor network systems for work zone traffic estimation. The comparative analysis is performed on a work zone modeled in microsimulation and calibrated with field data from two ...
(Illinois Center for Transportation/Illinois Department of Transportation, 2016-11)The Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT) and local agencies monitor and regulates the 146,764 mi of roadway that are open to public travel in the State of Illinois. There are many old and aging bridges, culverts, ...
(Illinois Center for Transportation/Illinois Department of Transportation, 2016-12)The objectives of this research are to evaluate core strength correction factors considering a range of pertinent factors that are encountered in the field, and to investigate more practical core field curing practices ...
(IEEE, 2017)This paper presents unsupervised algorithms to uncover polarization in social networks (namely, Twitter) and identify polarized groups. The approach is language-agnostic and thus broadly applicable to global and multilingual ...
(2017-01-06)These use cases describe how researchers, scientists, and other community members register themselves with the XSEDE system, manage their profile information, and authenticate their identities when using XSEDE services.
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: lessons for developing countries [total: 19227]
- Boloscope Scans [total: 951]
- Heat Transfer in Refrigerator Condensers and Evaporators [total: 923]
- Gender Differences in Leadership [total: 876]
- Research on teaching reading comprehension [total: 852]
- From love at first sight to soul mate: Romantic ideals in popular films and their association with young people's beliefs about relationships [total: 698]
- The product life cycle : its role in marketing strategy/some evolving observations about the life cycle [total: 662]
- Advanced sewing techniques / 1055 [total: 647]
- Managing Resistance to Change [total: 576]
- Motion and time study (Institute of Labor and Industrial Relations. Bulletin No. 24) [total: 557]