Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
Structured machine learning: A language-agnostic framework for streamlining the development of machine learning pipelines (2017-05)Standard machine learning (SML) is a proof of concept meta-language to explore the idea of abstracting the implementation details of machine learning frameworks into a simple, concise language. Having such a language ...
(2017-05)Much effort within the field of robotics has been made to study and mimic the agility of biological flight. Emulation of bat flight is particularly difficult, as bats utilize numerous independent means of control ...
(2017-05)Mobile phones can locate users' location through multiple methods. Even through privacy-conscious users can disable location services such as GPS and Wi-Fi access points, they are not able to prevent the leakage of ...
SIMULATION OF ZINCBLENDE GALLIUM NITRIDE HIGH ELECTRON MOBILITY TRANSISTORS FOR NORMALLY-OFF OPERATION (2017-05)For high-power, high-frequency applications, silicon is being pushed to its physical limits. In order to meet demand for devices in this area, new material systems need to be considered. Gallium nitride (GaN) and related ...
(2017-05)Antenna‐coupled metal‐oxide‐metal (MIM) diode is a promising low‐cost device that can detect, or collect electromagnetic radiation around specific wavelength at room temperature. In this work, with an antenna‐coupled MIM ...
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: lessons for developing countries [total: 19799]
- KEVM: A Complete Semantics of the Ethereum Virtual Machine [total: 3781]
- Chronic student absenteeism: implications for school leaders [total: 1375]
- Boloscope Scans [total: 1259]
- Gender Differences in Leadership [total: 937]
- Advanced sewing techniques / 1055 [total: 873]
- From love at first sight to soul mate: Romantic ideals in popular films and their association with young people's beliefs about relationships [total: 843]
- Research on teaching reading comprehension [total: 823]
- The product life cycle : its role in marketing strategy/some evolving observations about the life cycle [total: 629]
- Managing Resistance to Change [total: 612]