Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
Gender Inequality South of the Sahel: How UN2030 SDG is Progressing through the Use of Libraries in Sub-Saharan Africa (2018)Within the seventeen Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) adopted by the United Nations in 2015, the fifth goal, “Gender Equality”, can be identified as one of the most universal. Gender inequality is an issue that affects ...
application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.documentMicrosoft Word 2007 (28kB)
(2019-09-16)In this historical case study, we examine the trajectory of the Illinois State Board of Education’s (ISBE) governance and management of the No Child Left Behind legislation’s Supplemental Educational Services (SES) program ...
application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.textOpenOffice Writer (54kB)
An archeological survey of seven illinois counties in the Embarrass and the adjacent Wabash river drainages (1952-05-24)
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: lessons for developing countries [total: 13704]
- Folk conversations with Bob Dylan: modern traditions in “Love and Theft” [total: 1195]
- Obsolescence of Books in College Libraries [total: 788]
- Obsolescence [total: 773]
- Advanced sewing techniques / 1055 [total: 664]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 588]
- From love at first sight to soul mate: Romantic ideals in popular films and their association with young people's beliefs about relationships [total: 566]
- Pollution Prevention for the Metal Finishing Industry : A Manual for Pollution Prevention Technical Assistance Providers [total: 559]
- Data and Procedures - Twenty-five year study of populations of the prairie vole (Microtus ochrogaster) and the meadow vole (M. pennsylvanicus) [total: 558]
- The First of Many: First Crews of the 8th Air Force [total: 465]