Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
(2019-06-06)The Illinois Digital Library went live with over 130,000 images in AWS S3 storage in February 2019. The Digital Library uses home-grown dynamic image server software to drive a feature-rich web interface for viewing and ...
application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.presentationml.presentationMicrosoft PowerPoint 2007 (46MB)
(2019-05)The luminescence characteristics of an AlGaInP double heterostructure, InGaP quantum well (QW), and InP quantum dots (QDs) grown using MBE on GaAs and Si are investigated. We also investigate the effects of annealing on ...
(2019-05)With the rapid increases in hardware capability in recent years, machine learning is becoming more prevalent in both academia and industry. Part of this research was to segment cells with standard methods (thresholding, ...
Neural network approach to automatic target recognition (ATR) on deep in-memory architecture (DIMA) (2019-05)Automatic target recognition (ATR) has a long history and a wide range of applications. It refers to the ability to recognize targets of interest based on readings collected from sensors. The entire process consists of ...
(2019-04-24)This is a theoretical article/conceptional analysis that offers an interpreting and translation studies perspective on the interpreter’s role in a neuropsychological setting during the evaluation of bilingual patients in ...
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: lessons for developing countries [total: 11593]
- Boloscope Scans [total: 1512]
- Advanced sewing techniques / 1055 [total: 1213]
- From love at first sight to soul mate: Romantic ideals in popular films and their association with young people's beliefs about relationships [total: 918]
- The First of Many: First Crews of the 8th Air Force [total: 857]
- Data and Procedures - Twenty-five year study of populations of the prairie vole (Microtus ochrogaster) and the meadow vole (M. pennsylvanicus) [total: 676]
- Chromated Copper Arsenate (CCA) Treated Wood [total: 676]
- Gender Differences in Leadership [total: 561]
- Smartphones in the U.S.: Market Analysis [total: 546]
- Library Trends 51 (4) Spring 2003: Research Questions for the Twenty-first Century [total: 542]