Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
(Institute of Government & Public Affairs, 2014-11-17)The 2014 mid-term election that put Republicans in control of Congress reduced any chance of federal legislative action to limit greenhouse gases such as carbon dioxide from electric power plants. However, the executive ...
(Institute of Government & Public Affairs, 2015-01-14)On May 20 in Washington DC, IGPA will host a brainstorming meeting regarding unanswered questions in the prevention of infant mortality, particularly risks related to adult-infant bed sharing. Building on the 2013 Family ...
(Champaign, IL : Illinois Sustainable Technology Center, 2021-07)Annual report of ISTC's research and technical assistance activities for the period July 1, 2020-June 30, 2021.
Trusted CI webinar: A capability-based authorization infrastructure for distributed High Throughput Computing (2021-07-26)The OSG Consortium provides researchers with the ability to bring their distributed high throughput computing (dHTC) workloads to a pool of resources consisting of hardware across approximately 100 different sites. Using ...
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: Lessons for developing countries [total: 10944]
- The Jesuits in North America [total: 7683]
- Formal methods for safe autonomy: Data-driven verification, synthesis, and applications [total: 2925]
- Boloscope Scans [total: 2356]
- Pollution Prevention for the Metal Finishing Industry : A Manual for Pollution Prevention Technical Assistance Providers [total: 718]
- Remix and reuse of source code in software production [total: 671]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 663]
- Pollution Prevention in the Primary Metals Industry : A Manual for Pollution Prevention Technical Assistance Providers [total: 608]
- A critical review of the criteria for notch-sensitivity in fatigue of metals [total: 554]
- Effect of sudden expansion or contraction in a pipe upon the flow of water [total: 406]