Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
(Wiley Periodicals, Inc., 2019-02-27)We compared methods commonly used in the field of river otter (Lontra canadensis) ecology to estimate visitation rates. We evaluated visitation rates estimated from 2 survey protocols based on video detection—individual ...
(MDPI, 2021-04-29)We investigated the effect of varying storage time and storage temperature on fungal species’ isolation as part of a case study of Illinois cave sediment samples. A deeper understanding of cave fungal communities may ...
(Dove Medical Press, 2019-06-18)Chronic wasting disease (CWD) is a transmissible spongiform encephalopathy (TSE) that affects members of the cervidae family. The infectious agent is a misfolded isoform (PrPSC) of the host prion protein (PrPC). The ...
EVIDENCE OF LEPTOSPIRA SEROVARS IN WILDLIFE AND LEPTOSPIRAL DNA IN WATER SOURCES IN A NATURAL AREA IN EAST-CENTRAL ILLINOIS, USA (Wildlife Disease Association, 2020-04-01)We identified seven Leptospira serovars in wildlife and the presence of leptospiral DNA in water sources at a natural area within a fragmented habitat in Illinois, US. These serovars have been implicated in domestic animal ...
Bluetongue and Epizootic Hemorrhagic Disease in the United States of America at the Wildlife–Livestock Interface. (MDPI, 2021-07-21)Bluetongue (BT) and epizootic hemorrhagic disease (EHD) cases have increased worldwide, causing significant economic loss to ruminant livestock production and detrimental effects to susceptible wildlife populations. In ...
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: Lessons for developing countries [total: 10767]
- The Jesuits in North America [total: 4009]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 1000]
- Pollution Prevention for the Metal Finishing Industry : A Manual for Pollution Prevention Technical Assistance Providers [total: 651]
- Pollution Prevention in the Primary Metals Industry : A Manual for Pollution Prevention Technical Assistance Providers [total: 604]
- Remix and reuse of source code in software production [total: 509]
- The impact of sow gestation housing system (individual vs. group) on the reproductive performance of sows across 6 parities & the effect of farrowing pen size on pre-weaning mortality [total: 442]
- Data supporting "Can We Map Culture?" [total: 429]
- Writing and reading: The transactional theory [total: 400]
- Design of elevated steel tanks [total: 387]