Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
(2017-05)This paper develops an algorithm that exploits picture-oriented social networks to localize urban events. We choose picture-oriented networks because taking a picture requires physical proximity, thereby revealing the ...
A Systems Approach to Identifying Exploration and Development Opportunities in the Illinois Basin: Ditigal Portfolio of Plays in Underexplored Lower Paleozoic Rocks (Champaign, IL: Illinois State Geological Survey, 2008)
ISTC Case Study: Sustainability Certification Sustainable Green Printing Partnership (SGP): GFX International (Champaign, IL : Illinois Sustainable Technology Center, 2016-12)GFX Printing, located in Grayslake, IL, produces large format graphics printed on a variety of media. GFX earned initial SGP certification in 2010 and was re-certified in 2012 and 2014. Since attaining their certification, ...
Save 50% Energy by Replacing Linear Fluorescent Lamps with LED Lamps : ISTC Fact Sheet : LED Lighting (Champaign, IL : Illinois Sustainable Technology Center, 2016-12)Lighting is a crucial component of the manufacturing process. It impacts worker productivity, product quality, and facility appearance. Lighting also comprises a significant portion of a facility's energy costs and is ...
(Campus Honors Program, 2015)
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: lessons for developing countries [total: 10102]
- Gender Differences in Leadership [total: 783]
- Heat Transfer in Refrigerator Condensers and Evaporators [total: 744]
- Research on teaching reading comprehension [total: 518]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 501]
- Motion and time study (Institute of Labor and Industrial Relations. Bulletin No. 24) [total: 485]
- The product life cycle : its role in marketing strategy/some evolving observations about the life cycle [total: 475]
- Estrategias para Motivar el Aprendizaje Colaborativo en Cursos a Distancia [total: 434]
- Managing Resistance to Change [total: 412]
- From love at first sight to soul mate: Romantic ideals in popular films and their association with young people's beliefs about relationships [total: 388]