Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
[Abbott Power Plant hosts research project to advance the science of carbon capture and reduce greenhouse gases] (Champaign, IL : Abbott Power Plant, University of Illinois Facilities & Services, 2019-12)With funding from the U.S. Department of Energy/NETL, the project’s prime contractor Linde is leading the charge to test three technologies to see which are most effective at reducing aerosol particle concentrations in ...
(2015-06)Data produced by XSEDE fall into two categories: primary data products (software and records) and secondary data products (documents, materials, and documentation derived from project operations and primary data products). ...
(Association of College and Research Libraries, 2020)Information literacy is an important component of exercising leadership and is critical in leadership development and education. This chapter explores the intersections of leadership development through collegiate ...
(Champaign, IL : Prairie Research Institute, 2020-02-10)This report was created at the request of the Illinois Legislature in IL HB5741, passed in May 2018. It is a review of the state of scientific knowledge known about contaminants of emerging concern (CEC) in wastewater ...
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: Lessons for developing countries [total: 20270]
- Reading comprehension research: A selected review [total: 690]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 647]
- Pollution Prevention for the Metal Finishing Industry : A Manual for Pollution Prevention Technical Assistance Providers [total: 594]
- Research on teaching reading comprehension [total: 486]
- Pollution Prevention in the Primary Metals Industry : A Manual for Pollution Prevention Technical Assistance Providers [total: 486]
- The properties of saturated and superheated ammonia vapor [total: 427]
- iGo Green: A Life Cycle Assessment of Apple's iPhone [total: 365]
- From love at first sight to soul mate: Romantic ideals in popular films and their association with young people's beliefs about relationships [total: 364]
- Pollution Prevention in Metal Painting and Coating Operations : A Manual for Pollution Prevention Technical Assistance Providers [total: 348]