Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
(2014-12-24)Activities of the proposed Illinois Learning Sciences Design Lab (ILSDL) include designing, prototyping, developing, trialing, assessing, scaling, disseminating and commercializing evidence-based, replicable, transformational, ...
(2017-05-04)These activities were intended to give attendees experience with using the tools they heard about during the 2017 Triple Regional Pollution Prevention conference. Use the Tools for TAPs LibGuide (available at http://guid ...
Material Substitution Workshop: Safer Products That Work: Cleaners and Degreasers for Industrial Maintenance and Auto Repair: State/Community Hazardous Material Source Reduction (2017-05-04)Presentation details Minnesota Technical Assistance Program's safer chemicals work with auto repair shops and the City of Minneapolis Green Business Cost Share Program. Presented as Day 2 materials substitution workshop ...
(2017-05-04)Activity designed to help attendees apply community based social marketing principles to their clients, businesses, and/or communities. Part of Day 2 engagement workshop for 2017 Triple Regional Pollution Prevention Roundtable.
(2017-05-04)Provides an overview of EPA tools to help pollution prevention technical assistance providers use data to make data-driven decisions about which industrial sectors to target for assistance. Presented as part of the Day 2 ...
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: lessons for developing countries [total: 20138]
- Boloscope Scans [total: 1015]
- Advanced sewing techniques / 1055 [total: 739]
- From love at first sight to soul mate: Romantic ideals in popular films and their association with young people's beliefs about relationships [total: 630]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 602]
- Gender Differences in Leadership [total: 535]
- Proceedings of the Association for Library and Information Science Education Annual Conference: ALISE 2018 [total: 517]
- Research on teaching reading comprehension [total: 499]
- Writing and reading: The transactional theory [total: 463]
- Photographing alternating current curves [total: 457]