Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
(2018-09-20)Every day, UIUC students decide regarding the type of transportation they will use to get to class. Whether they decide to walk, drive, bus, or bike to class depends on their accessibility to those forms of transportation, ...
application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.documentMicrosoft Word 2007 (436kB)
The Theory of Mind’s role in pronoun acquisition: The phenomenon of pronoun reversal in typically developing children. (2016)This study’s aim is to understand how children learn first- and second-person singular pronouns. Many researchers tried to find possible connection between Theory of Mind (ToM) and the acquisition of pronouns. The ability ...
(2018-09-15)The technical report derives a kinematic model of fixed-wing aircraft that is based on constrained roll rate. This new kinematic model can be used for trajectory planning and optimization.
(Newmark Structural Engineering Laboratory. University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign., 2018-09)
Real-time hybrid simulation is an efficient and cost-effective experimental testing technique for performance evaluation of structural systems subjected to earthquake loading with rate-of loading behavior. To assess the ...
(2018-09-20)Researching individual characteristics of students that indicate successful personal finance skills lead Matthew, John, Michael, and Yiqian to learn about undergraduate college student use of credit cards at the University ...
application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.documentMicrosoft Word 2007 (932kB)
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: lessons for developing countries [total: 22474]
- Photographing alternating current curves [total: 6476]
- Boloscope Scans [total: 3135]
- From love at first sight to soul mate: Romantic ideals in popular films and their association with young people's beliefs about relationships [total: 1207]
- Advanced sewing techniques / 1055 [total: 902]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 710]
- Gender Differences in Leadership [total: 685]
- Research on teaching reading comprehension [total: 620]
- The First of Many: First Crews of the 8th Air Force [total: 583]
- Writing and reading: The transactional theory [total: 583]