Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
Proceedings of the Association for Library and Information Science Education Annual Conference: ALISE 2021 (Association of Library and Information Science Education, 2021)
(Science, 2017-02-17)Several research institutions are embroiled in a legal dispute over the foundational patent rights to CRISPR-Cas9 gene-editing technology, and it may take years for their competing claims to be resolved. But even before ...
Congeniality of workplace environment for female library and information professionals in the higher education sector (2021-09-20)Libraries as a workplace have been studied internationally (Farler & Preston, 2012; Ocholla, 2002; Oud, 2008). From the local perspective, the only study concerning the workplace issues of libraries is by Yousaf, Tariq, ...
Information-seeking behavior in multilingual digital libraries: A study of the Saudi Digital Library (2021-09-20)A few studies investigate the information-seeking behavior of multilingual digital libraries accessed by Arabic users for academic purposes. This dissertation investigates the user's information-seeking behavior of the ...
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: Lessons for developing countries [total: 7271]
- The Jesuits in North America [total: 3763]
- The effects of kerosene and other petroleum oils on the viability and growth of Zea Mais [total: 1231]
- Boloscope Scans [total: 864]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 663]
- Contemporary American painting and sculpture 1963 [total: 631]
- Pollution Prevention for the Metal Finishing Industry : A Manual for Pollution Prevention Technical Assistance Providers [total: 537]
- Pollution Prevention in the Primary Metals Industry : A Manual for Pollution Prevention Technical Assistance Providers [total: 506]
- Remix and reuse of source code in software production [total: 478]
- Pollution Prevention in Metal Painting and Coating Operations : A Manual for Pollution Prevention Technical Assistance Providers [total: 355]