Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.presentationml.presentationMicrosoft PowerPoint 2007 (3MB)
iParking (2018-04-20)This idea is to build a application to help people in UI campus to have a better experience of parking and save time as well as money.
application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.presentationml.presentationMicrosoft PowerPoint 2007 (13MB)
globeCU (2018-04-20)globeCU is an interactive visualization that demonstrates where UIUC faculty/staff/students/alumni have left their footprint on the globe.
image/pngPNG image (314kB)
(1968)Soil test boring reports and correspondence concerning a UIUC foreign languages building, 1968.
(1945)Soil test boring reports and correspondence concerning a UIUC fine arts building, papers dated 1945 - 1957.
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: lessons for developing countries [total: 13289]
- KEVM: A Complete Semantics of the Ethereum Virtual Machine [total: 1452]
- From love at first sight to soul mate: Romantic ideals in popular films and their association with young people's beliefs about relationships [total: 1309]
- Advanced sewing techniques / 1055 [total: 979]
- Gender Differences in Leadership [total: 930]
- Heat Transfer in Refrigerator Condensers and Evaporators [total: 783]
- The First of Many: First Crews of the 8th Air Force [total: 705]
- Writing and reading: The transactional theory [total: 691]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 676]
- Research on teaching reading comprehension [total: 667]