Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
(Society of American Archivists, 2016)Introductory essay for monograph that bring awareness to contemporary instructional practice in archives and special collections and begins to fill a gap in the intersection of the archival and information literacy ...
THE MUSICAL LANGUAGE OF JOHN BIRKS “DIZZY” GILLESPIE: A SURVEY OF HIS SIGNATURE IMPROVISATIONAL VOCABULARY (University of Illinois, 2016)John Birks “Dizzy” Gillespie has been acknowledged for his profound impact on the development of the jazz styles of bebop and Afro/Cuban jazz, however previous assessments of his improvisational style with respect to his ...
(University of Illinois GSLIS, 2010-11)Summarizes concepts from the core course LIS 518 Community Informatics
(Champaign, Ill: Illinois State Geological Survey, Prairie Research Institute, 2016)
(2016-07)Roles in cryptographic protocols do not always have a linear execution, but may include choice points causing the protocol to continue along different paths. In this paper we address the problem of representing choice in ...
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: lessons for developing countries [total: 15572]
- Boloscope Scans [total: 6171]
- El aula virtual: Usos y elementos que la componen [total: 1092]
- The product life cycle : its role in marketing strategy/some evolving observations about the life cycle [total: 1039]
- Estrategias para Motivar el Aprendizaje Colaborativo en Cursos a Distancia [total: 1000]
- Heat Transfer in Refrigerator Condensers and Evaporators [total: 982]
- Gender Differences in Leadership [total: 967]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 849]
- From love at first sight to soul mate: Romantic ideals in popular films and their association with young people's beliefs about relationships [total: 819]
- Motion and time study (Institute of Labor and Industrial Relations. Bulletin No. 24) [total: 743]