Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
(Publishing Without Walls, 2017-04-10)On April 10, 2017, Publishing Without Walls conducted a day-long incubation workshop on digital scholarly publishing hosted by the Illinois Program for Research in the Humanities with the goal of engaging with scholars ...
(2017)Millions of people die every year of treatable diseases for the want of diagnosis in lesser privileged parts of the world. Traditional techniques to quantify proteins in blood serum, which are biomarkers for many of these ...
(2017)The idea of postmodernism improved the image of both developed and developing countries but also uprooted their regional style, traditional use of materials and construction technologies. Concrete, glass rectangular masses ...
(2017)Sometimes I feel left alone even more after talking with my family, who live in Korea, through a video call, text messaging. While they looks and sounds as if they are only a few feet away through 2D screen of video calls, ...
(2017)An unexpected result appears when looking at my micro made structure. Through the eyes of an electron microscope, a gray-scale image zooms in far beyond what our eyes can see. A thin, holey layer of glass seems to float ...
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: lessons for developing countries [total: 11317]
- Heat Transfer in Refrigerator Condensers and Evaporators [total: 2014]
- Gender Differences in Leadership [total: 1662]
- From love at first sight to soul mate: Romantic ideals in popular films and their association with young people's beliefs about relationships [total: 1203]
- The product life cycle : its role in marketing strategy/some evolving observations about the life cycle [total: 1188]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 1157]
- Advanced sewing techniques / 1055 [total: 1059]
- Managing Resistance to Change [total: 879]
- The Effects of divorce on Children--Revised 2005 [total: 758]
- Writing and reading : the transactional theory [total: 731]