Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
"Digging deeper, reaching further: libraries empowering users to mine the HathiTrust Digital Library resources" curriculum (2018-11-16)Modern academic librarianship demands reconfigured skillsets and expertise to meet the rapidly evolving, data-driven needs of today’s students, faculty, and researchers as they pursue digital scholarship and produce immense ...
application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.presentationml.presentationMicrosoft PowerPoint 2007 (23MB)
(Arms Control & Domestic and International Security (ACDIS), 2004-05)
(Arms Control & Domestic and International Security (ACDIS), 1997-12)
(Arms Control & Domestic and International Security (ACDIS), 1995-03)
(Arms Control & Domestic and International Security (ACDIS), 2005-01)
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: lessons for developing countries [total: 13680]
- Boloscope Scans [total: 3460]
- From love at first sight to soul mate: Romantic ideals in popular films and their association with young people's beliefs about relationships [total: 885]
- Advanced sewing techniques / 1055 [total: 710]
- Proceedings of the Association for Library and Information Science Education Annual Conference: ALISE 2018 [total: 663]
- Library Trends 53 (4) Spring 2005: The Commercialized Web: Challenges for Libraries and Democracy [total: 596]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 568]
- Gender Differences in Leadership [total: 505]
- Writing and reading: The transactional theory [total: 472]
- Smartphones in the U.S.: Market Analysis [total: 431]