Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
(Champaign, Ill.: Illinois State Geological Survey, Prairie Research Institute., 2016)
Geochemical and petrographic analysis of the Sparks Hill Diatreme and its relationship to the Illinois-Kentucky fluorspar district (Champaign, Ill.: Illinois State Geological Survey, Prairie Research Institute., 2017)
(Champaign, Ill.: Illinois State Geological Survey, Prairie Research Institute., 2017)
(Illinois State Water Survey, Dept. of Energy and Natural Resources, 1983)
(2017)In this three-week unit presentation, students will learn about the Libyan Civil War, starting with the rise of Muammar Gaddafi. This unit will identify the factors that led to his taking over the country and explain his ...
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: lessons for developing countries [total: 26205]
- Advanced sewing techniques / 1055 [total: 1491]
- From love at first sight to soul mate: Romantic ideals in popular films and their association with young people's beliefs about relationships [total: 1318]
- Chronic student absenteeism: implications for school leaders [total: 1269]
- Gender Differences in Leadership [total: 1238]
- Boloscope Scans [total: 1141]
- Research on teaching reading comprehension [total: 1029]
- The product life cycle : its role in marketing strategy/some evolving observations about the life cycle [total: 890]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 870]
- Managing Resistance to Change [total: 765]