Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
Illinois Waterfowl Surveys and Investigations W-43-R-64 Annual Progress Report FY2017 Period: 1 July 2016 – 30 June 2017 (Illinois Natural History Survey, 2017-12-17)Objectives 1) Inventory abundance and distribution of waterfowl, shorebirds, and other waterbirds (a minimum of 10 species and guilds) during autumn migration at a minimum of 30 sites along and nearby the Illinois and ...
True Metabolized Energy of Submersed Aquatic Vegetation in Semi-Permanent Marshes for Dabbling Ducks in the Upper Midwest Annual Performance Report Period: 1 July 2015 – 30 June 2016 (Illinois Natural History Survey, 2016-09-28)Our primary objectives were to 1) estimate true metabolizable energy of common species of submersed aquatic vegetation in semi-permanent marsh habitats of the Upper Midwest for gadwall and mallard during autumns 2015–2017, ...
Wetland Management Strategies that Maximize Marsh Bird Use in the Midwest Annual Performance Report Period: 1 July 2015 – 30 June 2016 (Illinois Natural History Survey, 2016-09-28)We determined marsh bird use across a wide range of wetland types (e.g., emergent, non-vegetated, riparian), hydrologic regimes (e.g., temporary, seasonal, semi-permanent), management practices (e.g., active, passive, ...
Illinois Waterfowl Surveys and Investigations W-43-R-63 Annual Progress Report FY2016 Period: 1 July 2015 – 30 June 2016 (Illinois Natural History Survey, 2016-08-31)Objectives 1) Inventory abundance and distribution of waterfowl and other waterbirds (a minimum of 10 species and guilds) during autumn migration at a minimum of 30 sites along the Illinois and central Mississippi rivers ...
(Illinois Natural History Survey, 2016-06-30)Historically, the wetlands of the Illinois River valley (IRV) provided extensive and valuable habitat to migrating waterbirds and other wetland-dependent wildlife in the Upper Midwest (Havera 1999). The Nature Conservancy’s ...
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: Lessons for developing countries [total: 432]
- Boloscope Scans [total: 159]
- Data from: High-density genetic map of Miscanthus sinensis reveals inheritance of zebra stripe [total: 58]
- Pollution Prevention in Metal Painting and Coating Operations : A Manual for Pollution Prevention Technical Assistance Providers [total: 52]
- Pollution Prevention for the Metal Finishing Industry : A Manual for Pollution Prevention Technical Assistance Providers [total: 39]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 33]
- The epistemology of post-implementation evaluation / 1574 [total: 30]
- From love at first sight to soul mate: Romantic ideals in popular films and their association with young people's beliefs about relationships [total: 30]
- iGo Green: A Life Cycle Assessment of Apple's iPhone [total: 27]
- Total and partial vapor pressures of aqueous ammonia solutions [total: 27]