Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
(Illinois State Water Survey, 2021-12)
(Illinois Natural History Survey, 2021-11-05)A random sample of 5,000 Illinois resident hunters was selected from adult 2020 Illinois resident Habitat Stamp and hunting license holders. Selected individuals were mailed an 8-page self-administered questionnaire designed ...
(Champaign, Ill.: Illinois State Geological Survey, Prairie Research Institute, 2021-12-31)
(Illinois Office of the Secretary of State, 1936)
(Illinois State Laboratory of Natural History, 1898)
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: Lessons for developing countries [total: 8633]
- The Jesuits in North America [total: 3259]
- Remix and reuse of source code in software production [total: 1130]
- Boloscope Scans [total: 1079]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 917]
- Pollution Prevention in the Primary Metals Industry : A Manual for Pollution Prevention Technical Assistance Providers [total: 776]
- The politics of gamers: identity and masculinity in the age of digital media [total: 638]
- Pollution Prevention for the Metal Finishing Industry : A Manual for Pollution Prevention Technical Assistance Providers [total: 544]
- Virtual reality [total: 466]
- World War II Eighth Air Force Crews That Went Down In The North Sea, English Channel and Adjacent Bodies Of Water [total: 461]