Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
(University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Water Resources Center, 1984-04-01)Stable and radioactive isotopes in groundwater were studied in an investigation of the natural geologic sources of high concentrations of ²²⁶Ra and ²²⁸Ra in confined aquifers in the Cambrian and Ordovician bedrock of ...
(University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Water Resources Center, 1984-09-01)This study was designed to study the advantages, disadvantages, and effects of artificial recharge, using sanitary plant effluent as recharge water. A numerical groundwarer model was constructed for a site near Aurora, ...
Undistributed core method for determining and evaluating the hydraulic conductivity of unsaturated sediments (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Water Resources Center, 1983-04-01)This paper describes a new method developed to predict the transport of moisture and contaminants in soils. Study results indicate that this method could help simplify evaluation of municipal and industrial waste disposal ...
Hydrogeolic and geochemical studies of selected natural radioisotioes and barium in groundwater in Illinois (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Water Resources Center, 1983-05-01)Dissolved conentrations of the natural radioisotopes ²²²Rn, ²²⁶Ra, ²²⁸Ra, ²³⁰Th, ²³²Th, ²³⁴U and ²³⁸U and the element Ba²⁺ were investigated in a study of high concentrations of ²²⁶Ra, ²²⁸Ra, and Ba²⁺ in groundwater from ...
Geologic studies to identify the source for high levels of radium and barium in Illinois ground-water supplies: a preliminary report (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Water Resources Center, 1978-08-01)Analyses of water from municipal wells in Illinois by the Illinois Environmental Protection Agency showed that more than 300 wells exceeded the upper limit, 3 picocuries/liter (U.S. Public Health Service, 1962), for gross ...
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: lessons for developing countries [total: 23249]
- Estrategias para Motivar el Aprendizaje Colaborativo en Cursos a Distancia [total: 1552]
- Gender Differences in Leadership [total: 1517]
- Heat Transfer in Refrigerator Condensers and Evaporators [total: 1303]
- El aula virtual: Usos y elementos que la componen [total: 1248]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 1231]
- The product life cycle : its role in marketing strategy/some evolving observations about the life cycle [total: 1215]
- From love at first sight to soul mate: Romantic ideals in popular films and their association with young people's beliefs about relationships [total: 1174]
- Motion and time study (Institute of Labor and Industrial Relations. Bulletin No. 24) [total: 1088]
- Managing Resistance to Change [total: 996]