Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
Genetic Analysis of Arkansas Darters A Report to the Colorado Division of Wildlife-Aquatic Research (Illinois Natural History Survey, 1996)
(Illinois State Water Survey, 2016-03)
(Illinois State Water Survey, 2016-02)
Continued Operation of a 25-Raingage Network for Collection, Reduction, and Analysis of Precipitation Data for Lake Michigan Diversion Accounting: Water Year 2015 (Illinois State Water Survey, 2016-01)
Changing Groundwater Levels in the Sandstone Aquifers of Northern Illinois and Southern Wisconsin: Impacts on Available Water Supply (Illinois State Water Survey, 2015-09)
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: lessons for developing countries [total: 19309]
- Boloscope Scans [total: 7850]
- El aula virtual: Usos y elementos que la componen [total: 1262]
- Estrategias para Motivar el Aprendizaje Colaborativo en Cursos a Distancia [total: 1259]
- The product life cycle : its role in marketing strategy/some evolving observations about the life cycle [total: 1230]
- Heat Transfer in Refrigerator Condensers and Evaporators [total: 1216]
- Gender Differences in Leadership [total: 1175]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 1038]
- From love at first sight to soul mate: Romantic ideals in popular films and their association with young people's beliefs about relationships [total: 1021]
- Motion and time study (Institute of Labor and Industrial Relations. Bulletin No. 24) [total: 921]