Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
Illinois Data Bank Preservation Review, Retention, et cetera Procedure Version 1.3 [issued 2021-09-13] (2021-09)
(Biochemist, 2016-06-01)New gene-editing technologies, like CRISPR, promise revolutionary advances in biology and medicine. However, several patent disputes in the USA and UK may have complicated who can use CRISPR. What does this mean for the ...
(Nature Biotechnology, 2017-01-10)The Broad Institute's recent licensing of its gene editing patent portfolio demonstrates how licenses can be used to restrict controversial applications of emerging technologies while society deliberates their implications.
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: Lessons for developing countries [total: 8341]
- The Jesuits in North America [total: 4320]
- The effects of kerosene and other petroleum oils on the viability and growth of Zea Mais [total: 1234]
- Boloscope Scans [total: 903]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 805]
- Contemporary American painting and sculpture 1963 [total: 651]
- Pollution Prevention for the Metal Finishing Industry : A Manual for Pollution Prevention Technical Assistance Providers [total: 640]
- Pollution Prevention in the Primary Metals Industry : A Manual for Pollution Prevention Technical Assistance Providers [total: 577]
- Remix and reuse of source code in software production [total: 521]
- From Alchemy to Chemistry: Five Hundred Years of Rare and Interesting Books [total: 411]