Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
(iSchools, 2019-03-15)This poster reports the preliminary findings of ongoing research on archival courses offered by North America graduate archival programs. It compares and contrasts the graduate archives course offerings of iSchools and ...
application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.documentMicrosoft Word 2007 (23kB)
(iSchools, 2019-03-15)In this study, I examine the decision-making processes employed by academic librarians to purchase e-book products through interviews. I first investigate my participants' perceptions of the context in which they made their ...
application/mswordMicrosoft Word (118kB)
(iSchools, 2019-03-15)Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) are gaining popularity in Library and Information Science (LIS) field. Some LIS schools have offered content for learners and practitioners worldwide. Little comparable data of MOOCs in ...
application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.documentMicrosoft Word 2007 (28kB)
Leaving no one behind: Preparing China's public librarians for providing multicultural services to ethnic minorities (iSchools, 2019-03-15)This research aims to develop a guideline for training China's public librarians for the provision of multicultural services to ethnic minorities. This poster reports on the findings drawn from a pilot study, in which a ...
(iSchools, 2019-03-15)In data management, the use of identifiers is essential for disambiguation and referencing. The scope of the use of identifiers varies. For example, disambiguation within an institution using integer identifiers may be ...
application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.documentMicrosoft Word 2007 (91kB)
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: lessons for developing countries [total: 31991]
- Boloscope Scans [total: 3358]
- Proceedings of the Association for Library and Information Science Education Annual Conference: ALISE 2018 [total: 2352]
- Advanced sewing techniques / 1055 [total: 1189]
- From love at first sight to soul mate: Romantic ideals in popular films and their association with young people's beliefs about relationships [total: 1003]
- Chronic student absenteeism: implications for school leaders [total: 928]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 768]
- The First of Many: First Crews of the 8th Air Force [total: 767]
- Gender Differences in Leadership [total: 742]
- Research on teaching reading comprehension [total: 706]