Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
(2019-02-15)Incident response guidelines are provided for: responders at the Level 1 Service Provider (SP) where the initial incident occurs ("Initial Responder"), responders at any other Level 1 SPs ("Secondary Re-sponders), XSEDE ...
(2019-02-15)The purpose of this agreement is to define the expectations and responsibilities of the XSEDE Level 1 service providers with respect to security and incident response. This agreement between these ser-vice providers and ...
(Illinois State Water Survey, 2019-02)
Emigration, although a brain drain phenomenon, has great financial implications. ...
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: lessons for developing countries [total: 18506]
- Boloscope Scans [total: 2196]
- Proceedings of the Association for Library and Information Science Education Annual Conference: ALISE 2018 [total: 967]
- Advanced sewing techniques / 1055 [total: 824]
- From love at first sight to soul mate: Romantic ideals in popular films and their association with young people's beliefs about relationships [total: 694]
- Research on teaching reading comprehension [total: 466]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 455]
- Chronic student absenteeism: implications for school leaders [total: 455]
- Gender Differences in Leadership [total: 431]
- Writing and reading: The transactional theory [total: 401]