Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
Trusted CI Webinar: ACCORD: Integrating CI Policy and Mechanism to Support Research on Sensitive Data (2020-09-28)Today, a large number of researchers do not have access to secure, compliance-capable research computing infrastructure at their home institutions. Traditional institutional secure CI only supports “in-house” users. The ...
(2007-11-19)Marc Miller - Senior Policy Advisor, Office of Lt. Governor Pat Quinn
video/mp4MPEG-4 video (2GB)
(Illinois State Archaeological Survye, 2016)
(2007-12-07)Nicole Kamins - Chicago Dept. of Environment.
video/mp4MPEG-4 video (1GB)
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: Lessons for developing countries [total: 16949]
- Boloscope Scans [total: 2872]
- The Jesuits in North America [total: 2087]
- 1977 performance of commercial soybeans in Illinois / 1152 [total: 1140]
- Pollution Prevention for the Metal Finishing Industry : A Manual for Pollution Prevention Technical Assistance Providers [total: 1063]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 962]
- High school mathematics / 1 [total: 714]
- Library Trends 52 (2) 2003: Organizing the Internet [total: 626]
- The Distributed Library: OAI for Digital Library Aggregation -- UIUC's Role: Registry of OAI Data Providers [total: 527]
- Pollution Prevention in the Primary Metals Industry : A Manual for Pollution Prevention Technical Assistance Providers [total: 523]