Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
The design of a block signal system between Glover and Champaign on the Cleveland, Cincinnati, Chicago, and St. Louis Railway (1912-06)
(The Americas: A Quarterly Review of Latin American History, 2017)This article studies the intersection of sport, religion, and imperialism through the Young Men’s Christian Association (YMCA) as an extension of United States expansion into Puerto Rico after the Spanish American War of ...
Top Downloads this Month
- Boloscope Scans [total: 1970]
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: Lessons for developing countries [total: 355]
- Fall 2014 Website (Unflattened files) [total: 198]
- Data from: High-density genetic map of Miscanthus sinensis reveals inheritance of zebra stripe [total: 180]
- The romanticism of John Keats [total: 52]
- How We Do User-Centered Design and Evaluation of Digital Libraries: A Methodological Forum (Papers presented at the Allerton Park Institute held October 29-31, 1995) [total: 50]
- Testing the Calculation of a Realistic h-index in Google Scholar, Scopus, and Web of Science for F. W. Lancaster [total: 40]
- A Cognitive Allocation to Improve Nuclear Power Plant Performance [total: 36]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 35]
- Library Technician Programs: Skills-Oriented Paraprofessional Education [total: 32]