Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
ISANG YUN’S SIM TJONG AND THE TRADITIONAL OPERA, SIMCHEONGGA: UPDATING THE KOREAN PANSORI TRADITION (University of Illinois, 2015)Abstract This study of Isang Yun’s opera, Sim Tjong (1971-72) approaches the work from historical, cultural, and analytical perspectives and offers performance suggestions to those wishing to stage the opera. As a Korean ...
What Caused the First World War?: A dyadic approach to explaining the outbreak of the war in light of the rivalry between Austria-Hungary and Russia (2015-07)This study analyzes the outbreak of the First World War in terms of the dyadic relationship between the two rival countries of Austria-Hungary and Russia. It poses the specific question: How did World War I come about, and ...
(Champaign, IL : Great Lakes Regional Pollution Prevention Roundtable, 2015-07)This presentation summarizes the results of the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency's BPA in Thermal Paper project and offers suggestions for reducing BPA exposure from the handling of thermal paper. The webinar also included ...
(Champaign, IL : Illinois Sustainable Technology Center, 2015-07)Founded in 1915, Carus Corporation is an environmental services company located in LaSalle, Illinois that manufactures a range of products for municipal and industrial markets. The site currently uses approximately 1,360 ...
(2015-02)The description of methods used in producing data is essential information generally expected by scientists in reviewing and assessing the quality of data for reuse (Faniel & Jacobsen, 2010; Zimmerman, 2008). Given the ...
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: lessons for developing countries [total: 13028]
- Estrategias para Motivar el Aprendizaje Colaborativo en Cursos a Distancia [total: 1638]
- El aula virtual: Usos y elementos que la componen [total: 1316]
- The product life cycle : its role in marketing strategy/some evolving observations about the life cycle [total: 1203]
- Heat Transfer in Refrigerator Condensers and Evaporators [total: 1152]
- Leadership and employee motivation [total: 876]
- Analyses of differences between written and oral language [total: 876]
- Gender Differences in Leadership [total: 870]
- From love at first sight to soul mate: Romantic ideals in popular films and their association with young people’s beliefs about relationships [total: 835]
- Research on teaching reading comprehension [total: 791]
- Total Downloads: 14590070
- Downloads this Month: 317080
- Downloads Today: 7398