Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: lessons for developing countries [total: 9159]
- Boloscope Scans [total: 1490]
- From love at first sight to soul mate: Romantic ideals in popular films and their association with young people's beliefs about relationships [total: 1059]
- Advanced sewing techniques / 1055 [total: 918]
- The First of Many: First Crews of the 8th Air Force [total: 672]
- Gender Differences in Leadership [total: 656]
- The Art of Accompanying the Jazz Vocalist - A Survey of Piano Styles and Techniques [total: 580]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 497]
- Writing and reading: The transactional theory [total: 450]
- KEVM: A Complete Semantics of the Ethereum Virtual Machine [total: 446]