Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
(2019-07-19)These use cases describe how researchers, scientists, educators, students, and other community members register themselves with the public research computing environment (thereby creating a community identity) and use their ...
(2019-07-18)This document outlines specific coordination mechanisms that Service Providers (SPs) use to promote and manage their resources within the public research computing environment. SPs are independent organizations that provide ...
(2019-07-17)This document outlines the typical needs of the “Community Infrastructure” area. The public research computing environment should be open and extensible. In order to participate in this environment, community members ...
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: lessons for developing countries [total: 18472]
- Advanced sewing techniques / 1055 [total: 1124]
- Data and Procedures - Twenty-five year study of populations of the prairie vole (Microtus ochrogaster) and the meadow vole (M. pennsylvanicus) [total: 800]
- From love at first sight to soul mate: Romantic ideals in popular films and their association with young people's beliefs about relationships [total: 765]
- Rewriting-based formal modeling, analysis and implementation of real-time distributed services [total: 757]
- Earl (Wally) Henderson Oral History #2 (2011) [total: 731]
- Meandering river dynamics [total: 706]
- The First of Many: First Crews of the 8th Air Force [total: 574]
- Reading comprehension research: A selected review [total: 558]
- Gender Differences in Leadership [total: 524]