Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
(2020-05)The application of Graph Signal Processing (GSP) techniques to traffi c networks in urban settings is a challenging problem that has become the topic of many studies in recent works. In this paper, we analyze the ...
Understanding & Replicating a Citation Bias Paper: “Citation bias and selective focus on positive findings in the literature on the serotonin transporter gene (5-HTTLPR), life stress and depression” (2020-07-30)Preliminary work towards replicating a published paper on citation bias: Vries, Y. A. de, A. M. Roest, M. Franzen, M. R. Munafò, and J. A. Bastiaansen. 2016. “Citation Bias and Selective Focus on Positive Findings in the ...
(2020-08-03)We present slides explaining a technique for lowering AWS storage costs by using AWS deep archive for direct science use. The Technique also allows a storage administrator to cap data storage and movement fees, and to ...
(Illinois Center for Transportation/Illinois Department of Transportation, 2020-08)The partial collapse of Illinois Department of Transportation structure 020-3087 on October 1, 2019, provided IDOT with the opportunity to evaluate the in situ strength of a precast, prestressed concrete deck beam bridge ...
Development and Demonstration of a Superior Method for Microplastics Analysis: Improved Size Detection Limits, Greater Density Limits, and More Informative Reporting (Champaign, IL : Illinois Sustainable Technology Center, 2020-07-31)Since the emergence of mass-produced plastics in the 1940s, the global appetite for these materials has been increasing at a rapid rate. Estimates of cumulative plastic waste generated are as much as 6.3 billion metric ...
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: Lessons for developing countries [total: 1542]
- The Jesuits in North America [total: 163]
- Boloscope Scans [total: 132]
- Pollution Prevention for the Metal Finishing Industry : A Manual for Pollution Prevention Technical Assistance Providers [total: 127]
- Library Trends 52 (2) 2003: Organizing the Internet [total: 124]
- The Distributed Library: OAI for Digital Library Aggregation -- UIUC's Role: Registry of OAI Data Providers [total: 123]
- High school mathematics / 1 [total: 122]
- Uso de Internet en Clases Presenciales F.O.D.A. [total: 106]
- Pollution Prevention in the Primary Metals Industry : A Manual for Pollution Prevention Technical Assistance Providers [total: 100]
- Library Trends 48 (1) 1999: Knowledge Discovery in Bibliographic Databases [total: 97]