Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: Lessons for developing countries [total: 11936]
- The Jesuits in North America [total: 4530]
- The Production and Evaluation of Different Genetic Stocks of Largemouth Bass, Micropterus salmoides, for Different Thermal Environments [total: 2031]
- Boloscope Scans [total: 1750]
- Pollution Prevention for the Metal Finishing Industry : A Manual for Pollution Prevention Technical Assistance Providers [total: 529]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 517]
- Pollution Prevention in the Primary Metals Industry : A Manual for Pollution Prevention Technical Assistance Providers [total: 442]
- Uso de Internet en Clases Presenciales F.O.D.A. [total: 437]
- Save 50% Energy by Replacing Linear Fluorescent Lamps with LED Lamps : ISTC Fact Sheet : LED Lighting [total: 374]
- El aula virtual: Usos y elementos que la componen [total: 339]