Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
(2020)A new measure of deductive reasoning with newly-presented biology information (IMRB) was created; this spreadsheet allows IMRB and ACT/SAT scores to be entered and a pedicted course grade is output.
application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.spreadsheetml.sheetMicrosoft Excel 2007 (13kB)
Summary of Illinois Regulations and Review of Treatment Alternatives for Contaminated Soils in Right-of-Ways (Illinois Center for Transportation/Illinois Department of Transportation, 2020-09)Industrial activities and vehicular transportation often pollute roadside soils with toxic mixtures of petroleum derivatives, combustion byproducts, and metal contaminants. Of these contaminants, semi-volatile organic ...
(Prairie Research Institute, 2020-09)
Trusted CI Webinar: ACCORD: Integrating CI Policy and Mechanism to Support Research on Sensitive Data (2020-09-28)Today, a large number of researchers do not have access to secure, compliance-capable research computing infrastructure at their home institutions. Traditional institutional secure CI only supports “in-house” users. The ...
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: Lessons for developing countries [total: 17809]
- Boloscope Scans [total: 2881]
- The Jesuits in North America [total: 2153]
- 1977 performance of commercial soybeans in Illinois / 1152 [total: 1174]
- Pollution Prevention for the Metal Finishing Industry : A Manual for Pollution Prevention Technical Assistance Providers [total: 1108]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 984]
- High school mathematics / 1 [total: 742]
- Playing the crisis: video games and the mobilization of anxiety and desire [total: 736]
- Library Trends 52 (2) 2003: Organizing the Internet [total: 648]
- The Distributed Library: OAI for Digital Library Aggregation -- UIUC's Role: Registry of OAI Data Providers [total: 544]