Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
(Illinois Natural History Survey, 1923-03)
(Illinois Natural History Survey, 1922-08)
Jazz influence on unaccompanied horn literature: A guide to performing solo works by Douglas Hill, David Amram, and Dana Wilson (School of Music, College of Fine and Applied Arts, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2018)For modern classical hornists wishing to explore a different style, the unaccompanied solo genre is a way of easing into swing and improvisation. Horn solo pieces by Dana Wilson (b.1946), Douglas Hill (b.1946), and ...
The Helminthosporium Foot-rot of Wheat, with Observations on the Morphology of Helminthosporium and on the Occurrence of Saltation in the Genus (Illinois Natural History Survey, Prairie Research Institute, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 1922-06)
(Illinois Natural History Survey, 1914-03)
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: lessons for developing countries [total: 12959]
- Advanced sewing techniques / 1055 [total: 437]
- From love at first sight to soul mate: Romantic ideals in popular films and their association with young people's beliefs about relationships [total: 392]
- Photographing alternating current curves [total: 359]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 355]
- Gender Differences in Leadership [total: 321]
- Research on teaching reading comprehension [total: 308]
- Proceedings of the Association for Library and Information Science Education Annual Conference: ALISE 2018 [total: 289]
- Writing and reading: The transactional theory [total: 270]
- Extreme Science and Engineering Discovery Environment (XSEDE) Highlights, 6th Edition [total: 261]