Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
Biological investigations on the Illinois river : 1. The work of the Illinois biological station ; 2. The investigation of a river system in the interest of its fisheries (Illinois Natural History Survey, 1910)
(Illinois Institute of Natural Resources, 1979)
(Champaign, IL : Illinois Sustainable Technology Center, 2018-10)Loyola University Chicago is committed to a sustainable future through academics and research as well as co-curricular activities and campus infrastructure. A key aspect of Loyola’s social justice mission is addressing ...
(portal: Libraries and the Academy, 2018-10-16)The results of this study illustrate that one-shot training sessions are effective in aiding librarians in academic libraries to engage with fair use. This study used testing both before and after an expert-led three-hour ...
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: lessons for developing countries [total: 20654]
- The Most Influential Paper Gerard Salton Never Wrote [total: 3570]
- Boloscope Scans [total: 1390]
- From love at first sight to soul mate: Romantic ideals in popular films and their association with young people's beliefs about relationships [total: 1141]
- An examination of bullying within middle school physical education [total: 1137]
- Advanced sewing techniques / 1055 [total: 820]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 789]
- Gender Differences in Leadership [total: 651]
- Research on teaching reading comprehension [total: 556]
- The First of Many: First Crews of the 8th Air Force [total: 547]