Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
(2017-06-23)Presentation on transforming MARC XML to BIBFRAME resources. Enrichment process, tools, and evaluation of the transformation are enumerated. Particular attention is paid to analysis of web search hits for transformed ...
(2017-06-23)We prove an analog of Parikh's theorem for weighted context-free grammars over commutative, idempotent semirings, and exhibit a stochastic context-free grammar with behavior that cannot be realized by any stochastic ...
(2017)Security protocols that provide privacy and anonymity guarantees are growing increasingly prevalent in the online world. The highly intricate nature of these protocols makes them vulnerable to subtle design flaws. Formal ...
(2017-06-21)While flying from London to Berlin, a passenger “sees” a large formation of B-17 Flying Fortress bombers that were also flying to Berlin 73 years ago that day. Was it only a dream? Or, are formations of World War II ...
application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.documentMicrosoft Word 2007 (1MB)
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: lessons for developing countries [total: 10607]
- Boloscope Scans [total: 1501]
- Gender Differences in Leadership [total: 1249]
- From love at first sight to soul mate: Romantic ideals in popular films and their association with young people's beliefs about relationships [total: 1187]
- Advanced sewing techniques / 1055 [total: 1162]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 1000]
- Research on teaching reading comprehension [total: 848]
- The nature and functions of schemas [total: 743]
- The product life cycle : its role in marketing strategy/some evolving observations about the life cycle [total: 728]
- Estrategias para Motivar el Aprendizaje Colaborativo en Cursos a Distancia [total: 721]