Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
(Studies in the Linguistic Sciences: Illinois Working Papers, 2018-09-10)In past scholarship, idioms have been discussed from a mostly semantic perspective; authors have been primarily concerned with how idiomatic meaning is composed and stored (Swinney and Cutler 1979; Gibbs 1980; 1986). This ...
(Studies in the Linguistic Sciences: Illinois Working Papers, 2018-09-10)In past scholarship, idioms have been discussed from a mostly semantic perspective; authors have been primarily concerned with how idiomatic meaning is composed and stored (Swinney and Cutler 1979; Gibbs 1980; 1986). ...
(2019-08-16)These use cases describe the most common ways that researchers use high-throughput computing (HTC) resources. Also known as "capacity computing," high-throughput computing allows researchers to run a very large number of ...
(Champaign, IL : Illinois Sustainable Technology Center, 2019-08)Annual report of ISTC's research and technical assistance activities for the 2018-2019 fiscal year.
(Champaign, IL : Printers' National Environmental Assistance Center, 2011)Short summary describing volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and what printing products contain them.
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: lessons for developing countries [total: 13927]
- Advanced sewing techniques / 1055 [total: 971]
- Boloscope Scans [total: 887]
- From love at first sight to soul mate: Romantic ideals in popular films and their association with young people's beliefs about relationships [total: 659]
- The First of Many: First Crews of the 8th Air Force [total: 616]
- Syllabus of home economics for the high schools of Illinois ... 24:48 [total: 567]
- The relationship between formal and informal employment in South Africa [total: 521]
- Reading comprehension research: A selected review [total: 490]
- Research on teaching reading comprehension [total: 459]
- Gender Differences in Leadership [total: 456]