Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
(Defense Technical Information Center, 1990-11)The physical effects of commercial navigation traffic that can be studied in the field include a resuspension and lateral transport of sediment b sedimentation rates at specific habitats c scour and disruption of substrates ...
Modification of a variational objective analysis model for new equations for pressure gradient and vertical velocity in the lower troposphere and for spatial resolution and accuracy of satellite data (1986-10)Since late 1982 NASA has supported research to develop a numerical variational model for the diagnostic assimilation of conventional and space-based meteorological data. In order to analyze the model components, four ...
A variational assimilation method for satellite and conventional data: development of basic model for diagnosis of cyclone systems (Illinois State Water Survey, 1986-05)A summary is presented of the progress toward the completion of a comprehensive diagnostic objective analysis system based upon the calculus of variations. The approach was to first develop the objective analysis subject ...
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: Lessons for developing countries [total: 10854]
- The Jesuits in North America [total: 1526]
- Evaluaciòn de Recursos en Internet [total: 1136]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 560]
- The surface tension of molten metals ... [total: 486]
- Boloscope Scans [total: 438]
- Pollution Prevention for the Metal Finishing Industry : A Manual for Pollution Prevention Technical Assistance Providers [total: 319]
- Uso de Internet en Clases Presenciales F.O.D.A. [total: 244]
- Pollution Prevention in the Primary Metals Industry : A Manual for Pollution Prevention Technical Assistance Providers [total: 243]
- Library Trends 47 (3) 1999: Folkloristic Approaches in Library and Information Science [total: 229]