Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
(2007-12-07)Nicole Kamins - Chicago Dept. of Environment.
video/mp4MPEG-4 video (1GB)
(2008-02-08)Susan Kieffer - Center for Advanced Studies, Professor of Geology and Physics. Large-scale natural disasters--such as earthquakes, tsunamis, volcanic eruptions, and floods--have occurred intermittently throughout geologic ...
video/mp4MPEG-4 video (857MB)
(1996-05)This research design combined visual representations of alternative flood control strategies with contingent valuations to obtain public input into these interacting factors.
Development and Testing of a Frequency Domain Minimum-Variance Algorithm for Use in a Binaural Hearing Aid (1999-07)
(School of Music, College of Fine + Applied Arts, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2020)This thesis explores the meaning and context of a newly commissioned work, Gotas de Rocio en la Warmi Rasu, for symphonic flute and orchestra by Ecuadorian composer Wilson Haro. This work depicts the Quechua festival of ...
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: Lessons for developing countries [total: 13423]
- Boloscope Scans [total: 2012]
- The Jesuits in North America [total: 1694]
- 1977 performance of commercial soybeans in Illinois / 1152 [total: 990]
- Pollution Prevention for the Metal Finishing Industry : A Manual for Pollution Prevention Technical Assistance Providers [total: 799]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 778]
- High school mathematics / 1 [total: 584]
- Library Trends 52 (2) 2003: Organizing the Internet [total: 528]
- Data and Procedures - Twenty-five year study of populations of the prairie vole (Microtus ochrogaster) and the meadow vole (M. pennsylvanicus) [total: 446]
- The Distributed Library: OAI for Digital Library Aggregation -- UIUC's Role: Registry of OAI Data Providers [total: 441]