Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
(2017-04-27)We introduce a website that overlays the accessibility floor plans of 100+ university buildings onto Google Maps, allowing students with disabilities to dynamically navigate around campus and view the available accessibility ...
(Champaign, IL : Great Lakes Regional Pollution Prevention Roundtable, 2017-04)Sometimes the information landscape feels like pure chaos. Every day, we’re flooded with information from a variety of sources. When you’re trying to find something specific and you have a deadline, it’s even easier to ...
(2017)Poster Presentation for EUI Spring 2017 Student Conference, concerning students use of the South Asian Film Collection of the International and Area Studies Library at UIUC.
Multicultural Leadership Practices at UIUC: Uncovering characteristics of student leaders at UIUC for building an inclusive community between local and international students (2017)Poster Presentation for EUI Spring 2017 Student Conference, concerning multicultural leadership at UIUC.
(2017)Poster Presentation for EUI Spring 2017 Student Conference, concerning the influence of cultural cinema on the desire to travel abroad.
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: lessons for developing countries [total: 12577]
- Heat Transfer in Refrigerator Condensers and Evaporators [total: 2230]
- Gender Differences in Leadership [total: 1940]
- From love at first sight to soul mate: Romantic ideals in popular films and their association with young people's beliefs about relationships [total: 1383]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 1349]
- The product life cycle : its role in marketing strategy/some evolving observations about the life cycle [total: 1317]
- Advanced sewing techniques / 1055 [total: 1203]
- Managing Resistance to Change [total: 1012]
- The effects of divorce on children--Revised 2005 [total: 849]
- Research on teaching reading comprehension [total: 823]