Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
(Illinois State Water Survey, Dept. of Energy and Natural Resources, 1983)
(2017)In this three-week unit presentation, students will learn about the Libyan Civil War, starting with the rise of Muammar Gaddafi. This unit will identify the factors that led to his taking over the country and explain his ...
(2017)In this first-year writing course, students will develop a capacity for undertaking academic research and analysis through an original research project and presentation of the results of their work to an audience of your ...
Intermediate Composition: Internationalizing Curriculum with Partner-based Language Practice and Assessment (2017)This class explores the origins and development of the essay form in an academic context through the study of various historical and contemporary essays and asks students to apply this knowledge and experience to their own ...
(2017)This English I composition course incorporates multicultural studies as a meaningful way of instructing students in research skills, rhetorical skills (e.g., audience awareness and considering alternative perspectives), ...
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: lessons for developing countries [total: 25072]
- Advanced sewing techniques / 1055 [total: 1440]
- From love at first sight to soul mate: Romantic ideals in popular films and their association with young people's beliefs about relationships [total: 1268]
- Chronic student absenteeism: implications for school leaders [total: 1208]
- Gender Differences in Leadership [total: 1178]
- Boloscope Scans [total: 1133]
- Research on teaching reading comprehension [total: 979]
- The product life cycle : its role in marketing strategy/some evolving observations about the life cycle [total: 838]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 818]
- Managing Resistance to Change [total: 737]