Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
(2020-05-27)Analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic on the state of Illinois’ economy, using an annual econometric-input-output model, revealed that even though the initial or direct impacts were concentrated in three sectors, ...
(2020-05-14)Children at Risk: Ensuring Child Safety During the Pandemic The week that Illinois schools and most child care centers closed to “flatten the curve” of the coronavirus, calls to the Illinois child abuse and neglect hotline ...
(Institute of Government & Public Affairs, University of Illinois System, 2020-05-01)Supporting the Healthcare Workforce in Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic Healthcare Workforce Impact Group Jerry Krishnan, Robin Fretwell-Wilson, Stevan Weine SARS-CoV-2, a new coronavirus disease first identified ...
(2020-04-09)The COVID-19 pandemic has caused upheaval in the U.S. economy but there is great uncertainty about the depth and duration of the disruption. This report forecasts that tax revenue will plummet. The size of the revenue ...
(2020-04-28)COVID-19 has created a crisis with little precedent. Illinoisans have lost family members. People have died in hospitals alone. But the human toll of the pandemic can be measured in more than lives lost. There have been ...
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: Lessons for developing countries [total: 16324]
- The Jesuits in North America [total: 3938]
- Boloscope Scans [total: 2284]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 1039]
- Pollution Prevention for the Metal Finishing Industry : A Manual for Pollution Prevention Technical Assistance Providers [total: 425]
- Pollution Prevention in the Primary Metals Industry : A Manual for Pollution Prevention Technical Assistance Providers [total: 397]
- Uso de Internet en Clases Presenciales F.O.D.A. [total: 340]
- Effect of sudden expansion or contraction in a pipe upon the flow of water [total: 330]
- The impacts of research on Philippine rice production [total: 309]
- Data and Procedures - Twenty-five year study of populations of the prairie vole (Microtus ochrogaster) and the meadow vole (M. pennsylvanicus) [total: 308]