Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
(2009-12-02)Philip T. Krein - Professor and Director, Grainger Center for Electric Machinery and Electromechanics, UIUC Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering. Hybrid and electric automobiles have a long history, but are ...
(2009-11-18)Chris Barkan - Professor and Director, Railroad Engineering Program Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering. Rail transportation is widely touted as the most energy efficient form of overland transport with ...
(2009-11-10)Tom Voigt - Associate Professor and Extension Specialist Department of Crop Sciences. The University of Illinois has been collecting data from herbaceous biomass feedstock trials in Illinois since 2004 and is currently ...
(2009-10-26)Victor S.-Y. Lin - Department of Chemistry, Iowa State University. We have developed a series of surface-functionalized mesoporous nanoparticle materials with various porous structures and functional groups. By tuning ...
(2009-10-13)Tami Bond - UI Dept. of Civil and Environmental Engineering. Choices about energy consumption affect atmospheric chemistry and the climate system. Although climate change is often associated with gases that have long ...
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: Lessons for developing countries [total: 1081]
- Boloscope Scans [total: 730]
- Pollution Prevention for the Metal Finishing Industry : A Manual for Pollution Prevention Technical Assistance Providers [total: 119]
- Data from: High-density genetic map of Miscanthus sinensis reveals inheritance of zebra stripe [total: 97]
- Pollution Prevention in Metal Painting and Coating Operations : A Manual for Pollution Prevention Technical Assistance Providers [total: 80]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 79]
- From love at first sight to soul mate: Romantic ideals in popular films and their association with young people's beliefs about relationships [total: 69]
- Data and Procedures - Twenty-five year study of populations of the prairie vole (Microtus ochrogaster) and the meadow vole (M. pennsylvanicus) [total: 68]
- Library Technician Programs: Skills-Oriented Paraprofessional Education [total: 68]
- The epistemology of post-implementation evaluation / 1574 [total: 65]