Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
(Illinois Natural History Survey, 2007-05-07)
(Illinois Natural History Survey, 1949)
(Urbana, Ill. : Division of the State Geological Survey, 1940)
(Urbana, Ill. : Division of the State Geological Survey, 1942)
(Urbana, Ill. : Division of the State Geological Survey, 1945)
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: lessons for developing countries [total: 25910]
- Heat Transfer in Refrigerator Condensers and Evaporators [total: 1261]
- Research on teaching reading comprehension [total: 1193]
- Gender Differences in Leadership [total: 1190]
- From love at first sight to soul mate: Romantic ideals in popular films and their association with young people's beliefs about relationships [total: 1018]
- Boloscope Scans [total: 1003]
- Advanced sewing techniques / 1055 [total: 901]
- The product life cycle : its role in marketing strategy/some evolving observations about the life cycle [total: 891]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 864]
- Motion and time study (Institute of Labor and Industrial Relations. Bulletin No. 24) [total: 811]