Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
(2015-04-27)Compaction plays a crucial role in NoSQL systems to ensure a high overall read throughput. In this work, we formally define compaction as an optimization problem that attempts to minimize disk I/O.We prove this problem to ...
Long-Term Variations in Seasonal Weather Conditions and Their Impacts on Crop Production and Water Resources in Illinois (1999)This study reports the results of an analysis of long-term records of corn yields, water resource conditions, and seasonal weather conditions in Illinois and found major temporal shifts and important spatial variations in ...
(1994)This report covers the results of weekly monitoring for total coliform (TC), fecal coliform (FC), and fecal streptococcus (FS) densities in water from the Illinois River at Peoria. The study compiled long-term indicator ...
(1997)An extensive literature review of existing hydrologic and hydraulic models has been conducted to select a mathematical model suitable for simulating the dynamic processes of wetlands and their impact on the hydrologic ...
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: lessons for developing countries [total: 5267]
- The product life cycle : its role in marketing strategy/some evolving observations about the life cycle [total: 2163]
- Gender Differences in Leadership [total: 2109]
- Heat Transfer in Refrigerator Condensers and Evaporators [total: 1679]
- Estrategias para Motivar el Aprendizaje Colaborativo en Cursos a Distancia [total: 1666]
- El aula virtual: Usos y elementos que la componen [total: 1627]
- Managing Resistance to Change [total: 1317]
- Leadership and employee motivation [total: 1273]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 1063]
- UIUC Women's Crew: Origins, History, and Progress [total: 897]
- Total Downloads: 13412309
- Downloads this Month: 344004
- Downloads Today: 9985