Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
(Illinois State Water Survey, 2000)
image/jpegJPEG image (1MB)
(College of Engineering. University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 1995-02)A history of the Department of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics between 1890 and 1990 at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
(2020-06)The Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity (IDCEO) tasked the Illinois State Water Survey (ISWS) with developing a flood risk assessment for the Village of Ashland in Cass County, Illinois. The objectives ...
(Chicago, IL : University of Illinois at Chicago, 2020-10)The University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC) recognizes the impacts of climate change and is committed to creating a resilient campus as stated in UIC’s Climate Commitments. The Climate Commitments have led to the development ...
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: Lessons for developing countries [total: 19550]
- Evaluaciòn de Recursos en Internet [total: 1790]
- Boloscope Scans [total: 1606]
- The Jesuits in North America [total: 1513]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 668]
- Pollution Prevention for the Metal Finishing Industry : A Manual for Pollution Prevention Technical Assistance Providers [total: 648]
- The impacts of research on Philippine rice production [total: 554]
- Pollution Prevention in the Primary Metals Industry : A Manual for Pollution Prevention Technical Assistance Providers [total: 533]
- Uso de Internet en Clases Presenciales F.O.D.A. [total: 486]
- High school mathematics / 1 [total: 473]