Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
(Champaign, IL : Illinois Sustainable Technology Center, 2020-05)Illinois Rivers 2020 to revive the Illinois River. It was a cooperative effort of the ISTC, the Illinois Department of Natural Resources, and other state agencies. Illinois Department of Natural Resources, the Illinois ...
(Urbana, IL : Illinois Water Resources Center, 2001)During the past two centuries the Illinois River and its hydrology have been altered numerous times. Early navigation works, levees, diversion, agricultural and urban drainage practices, locks and dams and other changes ...
Potential Use of Innovative Dredge Technology and Beneficial Use of Sediment for River Restoration (Urbana, IL : Illinois Water Resources Center, 1999)This paper focuses on an overview of concepts for removing sediment from the backwaters and side channels of the Illinois River.
Evaluation of Sediment Removal Options and Beneficial Use of Dredged Material for Illinois River Restoration: Preliminary Report (Bonsall, CA : Western Dredging Assocation, 2002-06)The overall habitat quality of the Illinois River is significantly degraded by over 100 years of sediment accumulation. Once-deep backwaters and side channels have lost well over 70 percent of their water storage capacity ...
(Bonsall, CA : Western Dredging Assocation, 2004-07)Sedimentation severely impacts aquatic habitat along the Illinois River system in Illinois. The problem is especially severe in backwater lakes and the Peoria Lakes that are bisected by the navigation channel. The State ...
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: Lessons for developing countries [total: 8520]
- Boloscope Scans [total: 2063]
- Writing and reading: The transactional theory [total: 1115]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 1074]
- Library Technician Programs: Skills-Oriented Paraprofessional Education [total: 823]
- Pollution Prevention for the Metal Finishing Industry : A Manual for Pollution Prevention Technical Assistance Providers [total: 777]
- Pollution Prevention in the Primary Metals Industry : A Manual for Pollution Prevention Technical Assistance Providers [total: 621]
- Data and Procedures - Twenty-five year study of populations of the prairie vole (Microtus ochrogaster) and the meadow vole (M. pennsylvanicus) [total: 617]
- Library Trends 52 (2) 2003: Organizing the Internet [total: 593]
- The Distributed Library: OAI for Digital Library Aggregation -- UIUC's Role: Registry of OAI Data Providers [total: 546]