Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: lessons for developing countries [total: 19917]
- Boloscope Scans [total: 1243]
- Advanced sewing techniques / 1055 [total: 723]
- From love at first sight to soul mate: Romantic ideals in popular films and their association with young people's beliefs about relationships [total: 596]
- The First of Many: First Crews of the 8th Air Force [total: 573]
- Cognitive apprenticeship : teaching the craft of reading, writing, and mathtematics [total: 516]
- Gender Differences in Leadership [total: 398]
- Guide to rocks and minerals of Illinois. [total: 387]
- Proceedings of the Association for Library and Information Science Education Annual Conference: ALISE 2018 [total: 380]
- Smartphones in the U.S.: Market Analysis [total: 350]