Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
Studying geo-conflict and cooperation over time using media reports: A case study using temporal geographical maps (2017-11-08)Studying global conflict and cooperation between countries, can help us in understanding the evolution of their relationship overtime. In this work we use data from the GDELT (Global Database of Events, Language, and Tone) ...
(School of Music, College of Fine and Applied Arts, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2017)As a vocal coach and accompanist in operatic productions, I utilize piano-vocal scores regularly. The organization of piano-vocal scores within the Nineteenth-Century Italian operatic repertoire varies by publisher and ...
(2017-11-14)These use cases describe how XSEDE personnel and community members need to manage and use group definitions. In its simplest form, a group definition is a list of people that needs to be maintained and used for some ongoing ...
The commissions and compositions of works for Benny Goodman and chamber ensemble: history, style and clarinet writing (School of Music. College of Fine and Applied Arts. University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign., 2017)Frequently referred to as the “King of Swing,” Benny Goodman (1909-1986) is well-known for his jazz clarinet playing. Yet Goodman should also be recognized as a classical clarinet player and for his role in contributing ...
(Illinois Natural History Survey, 2017-11-10)
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: lessons for developing countries [total: 19391]
- Gender Differences in Leadership [total: 1444]
- From love at first sight to soul mate: Romantic ideals in popular films and their association with young people's beliefs about relationships [total: 1061]
- Research on teaching reading comprehension [total: 957]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 833]
- Advanced sewing techniques / 1055 [total: 773]
- The First of Many: First Crews of the 8th Air Force [total: 763]
- The product life cycle : its role in marketing strategy/some evolving observations about the life cycle [total: 756]
- Analyses of differences between written and oral language [total: 742]
- Chronic student absenteeism: implications for school leaders [total: 573]