Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
1967-2016, celebrating 50 years of geoscience in the mid-continent guidebook for the 50th annual meeting of the Geological Society of America, North-Central Section, April 18-19, 2016 (Champaign, Ill.: Illinois State Geological Survey, Prairie Research Institute, 2016)
Ridges, Mounds, and valleys : glacial-interglacial history of the Kaskaskia Basin, Southwestern Illinois, 55th Midwest Friends of the Pleistocene 2011 Field Conference (Champaign, Ill.: Illinois State Geological Survey, Prairie Research Institute, 2015)
(2016)CollectiveAccess is a collaborative born software project developed by Whirl-i-Gig, a New York-based development team. The program is a robust and flexible cataloging platform that is a highly customizable, open-source, ...
(2016)As urban planners, knowing how to work with data is essential. Increasingly, this task has become less about analysis and more about finding innovative and engaging ways to tell stories. Planners can incorporate technology ...
(2016)The City of Mobile, Alabama struggles with a history of auto-oriented development, limiting pedestrian accessibility outside of the downtown core. The city’s current comprehensive plan, the Map for Mobile, identifies a ...
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: lessons for developing countries [total: 18210]
- Estrategias para Motivar el Aprendizaje Colaborativo en Cursos a Distancia [total: 1302]
- Heat Transfer in Refrigerator Condensers and Evaporators [total: 1163]
- Gender Differences in Leadership [total: 1047]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 926]
- From love at first sight to soul mate: Romantic ideals in popular films and their association with young people's beliefs about relationships [total: 911]
- Managing Resistance to Change [total: 911]
- El aula virtual: Usos y elementos que la componen [total: 910]
- The product life cycle : its role in marketing strategy/some evolving observations about the life cycle [total: 858]
- Research on teaching reading comprehension [total: 811]