Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
(Institute of Government & Public Affairs, 2020-11-24)This report, the seventh in IGPA's Policy Spotlight series, examines the impact the pandemic has had on teachers and school administrators in Illinois. While some of these challenges predated the pandemic, many have been ...
(Institute of Government & Public Affairs, 2020-04-16)To mitigate the spread of COVID-19 and alleviate the pressure on medical resources, state and local governments in Illinois mandated measures of social distancing, including sheltering at home. While necessary during a ...
(Institute of Government & Public Affairs, 2020-04-28)COVID-19 has created a crisis with little precedent. Illinoisans have lost family members. People have died in hospitals alone. But the human toll of the pandemic can be measured in more than lives lost. There have been ...
(Institute of Government & Public Affairs, 2020-12-10)Since May, as one component of the IGPA Pandemic Stress Indicators, a panel of three sets of experts have periodically shared their opinions about pandemic policies. Specialists on economics, public health, and/or vulnerable ...
(2021-08-03)By the summer of 1864, Mobile Bay was the only major port east of the Mississippi River still in Confederate hands. Although blockaded by the Union navy, blockade runners continued to move trade in and out of the port. ...
application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.documentMicrosoft Word 2007 (12MB)
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: Lessons for developing countries [total: 1304]
- The Jesuits in North America [total: 850]
- Boloscope Scans [total: 613]
- Formal methods for safe autonomy: Data-driven verification, synthesis, and applications [total: 123]
- Abrasion resistance of concrete and the use of high performance concrete for concrete railway crossties [total: 123]
- Remix and reuse of source code in software production [total: 122]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 107]
- The effect of leucine and dileucine ingestion on muscle protein turnover in healthy young men [total: 89]
- Pollution Prevention for the Metal Finishing Industry : A Manual for Pollution Prevention Technical Assistance Providers [total: 82]
- Pollution Prevention in the Primary Metals Industry : A Manual for Pollution Prevention Technical Assistance Providers [total: 80]