Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
(1991-06)Medical Entomology Program | Mosquito Insecticide Resistance | Mosquito in Tire Piles | Molecular Biology Project | Mosquito Population Studies | Diseases of Mosquitos | New Publications Catalog Available
(1991-05)Tallying Energy's Environmental Costs | Survey Forefather Cyrus Thomas | Fish Recovery in Depopulated Streams | Deer Tick Update
(1991-04)New Residents on Sanctuaries | Flatwoods in the Flatlands | Extension Entomology at the Survey | An Interesting Loculoascomycete | Attention Science Educators
(1991-03)Key Players in Aquatic Systems | Falcons Funnel through Chicago | INHS Network: The Tie That Binds | Attention Nature Photographers!
(1991-02)Peregrines on the Move | Buffer Strips and Nonpoint Pollution | Long-term Use of Soil Insecticides | Biodiversity Poster Available | Securing the Future
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: lessons for developing countries [total: 20695]
- Boloscope Scans [total: 2270]
- Proceedings of the Association for Library and Information Science Education Annual Conference: ALISE 2018 [total: 1119]
- Advanced sewing techniques / 1055 [total: 900]
- From love at first sight to soul mate: Romantic ideals in popular films and their association with young people's beliefs about relationships [total: 756]
- Chronic student absenteeism: implications for school leaders [total: 520]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 511]
- Research on teaching reading comprehension [total: 501]
- Gender Differences in Leadership [total: 480]
- Writing and reading: The transactional theory [total: 450]