Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
(Chicago, IL : University of Illinois at Chicago, 2020-10)The University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC) recognizes the impacts of climate change and is committed to creating a resilient campus as stated in UIC’s Climate Commitments. The Climate Commitments have led to the development ...
(2020)In 2018, I published a paper that reported the most interesting finding of my career. A year later, while trying to figure out why I couldn’t replicate the effect, I discovered a massive error in the original experiment. ...
(2020)This project discusses strategizing to provide access to global studies library materials for students at Parkland College Library, with an emphasis on servicing the growing international student population. This brief ...
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: Lessons for developing countries [total: 17577]
- Evaluaciòn de Recursos en Internet [total: 1766]
- Boloscope Scans [total: 1576]
- The Jesuits in North America [total: 1329]
- Pollution Prevention for the Metal Finishing Industry : A Manual for Pollution Prevention Technical Assistance Providers [total: 600]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 573]
- The impacts of research on Philippine rice production [total: 505]
- Pollution Prevention in the Primary Metals Industry : A Manual for Pollution Prevention Technical Assistance Providers [total: 486]
- Uso de Internet en Clases Presenciales F.O.D.A. [total: 437]
- High school mathematics / 1 [total: 428]