Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
(Illinois Natural History Survey, 2019-03-26)We sought to investigate marsh bird occupancy and abundance across a wide range of representative wetlands types, hydrologic regimes, management practices, and former disturbance regimes in Illinois. We hypothesized that ...
(2019-10-21)In this report, we are concerned with approximating the input-to-output behavior of a type of scalar convolution integral given its so-called impulse response function by constructing an appropriate linear time-invariant ...
The Jesuits in China by Feodosy Smorzhevsky: An eyewitness account by an Eighteenth-Century Russian Orthodox monk (Amazon Kindle, 2019-12-12)This is a report by, Hieromonk Feodosy Smorzhevsky, who lived in Peking from 1745 to 1755 at the Russian Ecclesiastical Mission. Smorzhevsky, a former teacher in the Kievan Academy, was elevated in Moscow from Hierodeacon ...
(Illinois Natural History Survey, 2019-12-03)A contact creel survey was conducted from April 1 to September 30, 2018, covering all legal sport fishing during that period (both by pedestrians and anglers fishing from boats), excluding fishing from chartered boats and ...
Practice & Experience in Advanced Research Computing (PEARC) Rise of the Machines (Learning) Evaluation Report (2019-10)The PEARC19 Rise of the Machines (Learning) conference was held July 28-August 1, 2019, at the Hyatt Regency Chicago Hotel in Chicago, Illinois. The third annual Practice & Experience in Advanced Research Computing (PEARC) ...
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: lessons for developing countries [total: 11341]
- Boloscope Scans [total: 1960]
- The First of Many: First Crews of the 8th Air Force [total: 496]
- Pollution Prevention for the Metal Finishing Industry : A Manual for Pollution Prevention Technical Assistance Providers [total: 416]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 412]
- From love at first sight to soul mate: Romantic ideals in popular films and their association with young people's beliefs about relationships [total: 343]
- Meandering river dynamics [total: 307]
- iGo Green: A Life Cycle Assessment of Apple's iPhone [total: 290]
- The instruction of reading comprehension [total: 263]
- Data and Procedures - Twenty-five year study of populations of the prairie vole (Microtus ochrogaster) and the meadow vole (M. pennsylvanicus) [total: 261]