Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
(Illinois Natural History Survey, 2018-06-30)
(Coordinated Science Laboratory, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2007)This technical report combines two commonly-themed submissions to ICCV 2007. The two papers reconsider several fundamental problems in recognition from the perspective of sparsity. The representation sought by recognition ...
(2002)Illinois' Got a Brand-New Bagworm Parasite | Aphid Speciation on Pinyon Pines | Early 1800s Land Cover in Illinois | Urban Ecology, Part II | Land Use and Quail Population Biology | Species Spotlight: Mourning Cloak | ...
(2002)New Endowment Honors INHS Researcher | Some Recent Changes in the Illinois Flora | Effectiveness of Crop Rotation on Corn Rootworms | Emerging Issues in Catch-and-Release Angling | What Happened to the Franklin's Ground ...
(2002)INHS Studies of the Illinois River | Data Management and the Illinois River Decision Support System | The Freshwater Mussels of Illinois (The Mississippi, Illinois, Wabash, and Ohio Rivers) | Waterfowl Populations in the ...
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: lessons for developing countries [total: 22639]
- Boloscope Scans [total: 2172]
- From love at first sight to soul mate: Romantic ideals in popular films and their association with young people's beliefs about relationships [total: 992]
- Writing and reading: The transactional theory [total: 864]
- The First of Many: First Crews of the 8th Air Force [total: 813]
- Advanced sewing techniques / 1055 [total: 662]
- Gender Differences in Leadership [total: 514]
- Reading comprehension research : a selected review [total: 498]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 472]
- Research on teaching reading comprehension [total: 408]