Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
(2016-05)In today's world, electrical energy meets an increasing amount of the world's power needs as more countries are transitioning from traditional energy sources such as fossil fuels to renewable energy sources. The importance ...
(2016-05)Most first-time users find it complicated to use the StarL programming framework, especially when they have little experience with Java. The major challenges for programming distributed robotic applications are (1) the ...
(2016-05)Next-generation sequencing (NGS) technology has led to a rapid growth in the amount of genomic information together with more errors in the reads. An algorithm named Bloom-filter-based Error Correction Solution (BLESS) ...
(2016-05)High level synthesis tools generate hardware RTL code, such as Verilog, from a high level language, such as C. This is an important step in accelerating the hardware design process by automating the software to hardware ...
(2016-05)Metal-semiconductor junctions are important elements in semiconductor devices. An ohmic contact can be formed to provide better conductivity for the device. In order to improve traditional metal screen printing, which is ...
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: lessons for developing countries [total: 20532]
- Estrategias para Motivar el Aprendizaje Colaborativo en Cursos a Distancia [total: 1484]
- Heat Transfer in Refrigerator Condensers and Evaporators [total: 1320]
- Gender Differences in Leadership [total: 1176]
- From love at first sight to soul mate: Romantic ideals in popular films and their association with young people's beliefs about relationships [total: 1085]
- El aula virtual: Usos y elementos que la componen [total: 1074]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 1048]
- Managing Resistance to Change [total: 1017]
- The product life cycle : its role in marketing strategy/some evolving observations about the life cycle [total: 972]
- Research on teaching reading comprehension [total: 917]