Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
(Institute of Government & Public Affairs, 2018-04-11)The Early Investments Policy Initiative team presented findings from a systematic review of the literature regarding practices to promote young children's emotional competencies at the American Educational Research Association ...
(Institute of Government & Public Affairs, 2020-04-30)National research in the U.S. has shown that postsecondary enrollments are known to be impacted by economic downturns. During the Great Recession (between fall 2007 and fall 2010) total enrollment increased from 18.2 million ...
(Institute of Government & Public Affairs, 2020-04-09)We model the fiscal impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic and stay at home orders on Illinois’ fiscal situation. Prominent forecasters’ recently published estimates range from short and modest declines in U.S. GDP to declines ...
(Institute of Government & Public Affairs, 2014-02-25)On March 19, 2013, IGPA teamed with the Illinois Service Federal Savings and Loan Association and the Coalition of African-American Leaders to host a conference about the effects of the foreclosure crisis on Cook County ...
(Institute of Government & Public Affairs, 2013-02-20)This report looks at local governments’ biggest source of revenue: property taxes. The authors provide a primer on how the taxes are calculated, and new formulas for understanding an individual’s tax share. The authors ...
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: Lessons for developing countries [total: 10078]
- The Jesuits in North America [total: 7039]
- Formal methods for safe autonomy: Data-driven verification, synthesis, and applications [total: 2834]
- Boloscope Scans [total: 2257]
- Pollution Prevention for the Metal Finishing Industry : A Manual for Pollution Prevention Technical Assistance Providers [total: 664]
- Remix and reuse of source code in software production [total: 604]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 594]
- Pollution Prevention in the Primary Metals Industry : A Manual for Pollution Prevention Technical Assistance Providers [total: 543]
- A critical review of the criteria for notch-sensitivity in fatigue of metals [total: 541]
- Effect of sudden expansion or contraction in a pipe upon the flow of water [total: 380]