Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
(2016)This excerpt, “Mother,” narrates the death of the protagonist’s mother from cancer in a clinic in the south of France, followed by a surprise package that arrives after her death like an encoded message from the beyond. ...
(2016-10)Comments about Glenn Gould with quotations from his writings.
(3:AM Magazine, 2016-01-26)Philippe Sollers, a notoriously woman-oriented novelist, addresses the relations between the sexes as concerns real women in Portraits de femmes, published by Flammarion in 2013. “Cleopatra” is my translation of the twentieth ...
(2016-07-15)This study tested the hypothesis that prenatal Bisphenol A (BPA) may have a trans generationally effects on gonadal development and cognitive behavior (memory and anxiety) in male mice. Prenatal exposure was done by orally ...
application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.presentationml.presentationMicrosoft PowerPoint 2007 (10MB)
Identifying Barriers to File Rendering in Bit-level Preservation Repositories: A Preliminary Approach (International Conference on Digital Preservation (iPres) 2016, 2016-10-03)This paper seeks to advance digital preservation theory and practice by presenting an evidence-based model for identifying barriers to digital content rendering within a bit-level preservation repository. It details the ...
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: lessons for developing countries [total: 18482]
- Gender Differences in Leadership [total: 1613]
- Heat Transfer in Refrigerator Condensers and Evaporators [total: 1183]
- Estrategias para Motivar el Aprendizaje Colaborativo en Cursos a Distancia [total: 972]
- The product life cycle : its role in marketing strategy/some evolving observations about the life cycle [total: 917]
- Research on teaching reading comprehension [total: 896]
- Managing Resistance to Change [total: 877]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 834]
- From love at first sight to soul mate: Romantic ideals in popular films and their association with young people's beliefs about relationships [total: 781]
- Motion and time study (Institute of Labor and Industrial Relations. Bulletin No. 24) [total: 763]