Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
Very Low-Quality Recognition Using Conventional Neural Network: With an Application to Face Identification (2017-05)Visual recognition from very low-quality images is an extremely challenging task with great practical values, due to the ubiquitous existence of quality distortions during image acquisition, transmission, or storage. ...
(2017-05)Can a robot understand natural language? This thesis describes and discusses the first stage of a project that tries to help answer this question using the approach of music performance. One of the most demanding cognitive ...
(2017-05)While it has been exploited extensively since the invention of the pencil over 400 years ago, graphene is, by itself a relatively new material. Since its isolation in 2004, the 2D material we call graphene has been studied ...
(2017-05)The goal of this research is to improve a low-cost electroluminescence (EL) and photoluminescence (PL) imaging technique for defect and degradation detection in photovoltaic (PV) modules or cells. Our goal is to show ...
(2016-12)This thesis reports on the implementation of a temperature sensor utilizing dual oscillator temperature measurement principles. Integrated Circuit temperature sensors have been widely used in applications of circuit ...
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: lessons for developing countries [total: 19052]
- KEVM: A Complete Semantics of the Ethereum Virtual Machine [total: 3761]
- Chronic student absenteeism: implications for school leaders [total: 1342]
- Boloscope Scans [total: 1257]
- Gender Differences in Leadership [total: 892]
- Advanced sewing techniques / 1055 [total: 830]
- From love at first sight to soul mate: Romantic ideals in popular films and their association with young people's beliefs about relationships [total: 804]
- Research on teaching reading comprehension [total: 796]
- The product life cycle : its role in marketing strategy/some evolving observations about the life cycle [total: 599]
- Managing Resistance to Change [total: 581]