Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
(2020-12-10)Fatigue cracking, caused by repeated heavy-traffic loading, is a source of critical distress in asphalt concrete (AC) pavements. It is well documented that asphalt binder impacts AC fatigue behavior. In recent years, the ...
Climate change & society in conflicted landscapes: Cases of Srinagar (Kashmir) and Jerusalem (West Bank, Palestine) (2020-12-11)Climate change has become an important part of social, political and economic policy post the Paris Climate Agreement of 2016. The Agreement recognizes the urgency for action at a global scale. Major superpowers, developing ...
(2020-12-10)Emotional well-being depends on the ability to successfully engage a variety of coping strategies to regulate affective responses. Most studies have investigated the effectiveness of emotion regulation (ER) strategies that ...
(2020-12-11)Increasing need of practical engineering applications whereby the ground is used as a thermal reservoir and soils are subjected to thermal gradients, such as shallow geothermal systems, motivated this study. The soil ...
Novel covalent organic framework (COF) thin-film composite nanofiltration membrane for effective removal of organic compounds from petroleum produced water (2020-12-10)Petroleum-produced water is the co-produced aqueous liquid phase along with the oil and/or gas phases during petroleum production operations. It’s considered the largest waste stream associated with oil and gas extraction. ...
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: Lessons for developing countries [total: 6525]
- The Jesuits in North America [total: 1104]
- Boloscope Scans [total: 542]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 286]
- Did Weimar Fail? [total: 227]
- Pollution Prevention in the Primary Metals Industry : A Manual for Pollution Prevention Technical Assistance Providers [total: 215]
- Pollution Prevention for the Metal Finishing Industry : A Manual for Pollution Prevention Technical Assistance Providers [total: 215]
- Nonprint Materials: A Definition and Some Practical Considerations on Their Maintenance [total: 191]
- New Directions in Ecocriticism [total: 178]
- Uso de Internet en Clases Presenciales F.O.D.A. [total: 171]