Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
(School of Music, College of Fine and Applied Arts, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2018)This research paper focuses on two minimalist-influenced composers’ film music: Arvo Pärt’s Spiegel im Spiegel (1978) and Für Alina (1976), both used in the movie Gerry (2002), and Philip Glass’s music ...
(Illinois Natural History Survey, 2017-11-15)
(School of Music, College of Fine and Applied Arts, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2018)In 2014, Patricia Shehan Campbell convened the College Music Society’s Task Force on the Undergraduate Music Major (TFUMM). The task force, including lead author Ed Sarath, published a report called Transforming Music ...
(2008-02-06)This case study describes FBI Major Case 216, which ultimately became a collaborative investigation between the FBI and site security professionals into a series of cyberattacks that took place from August 2003 to March ...
(2018-05-18)This instructional design project outlines a one-hour workshop on using OverDrive to download ebooks. It contains learning outcomes, an assessment plan, a detailed class outline, and a discussion of how the workshop relates ...
application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.documentMicrosoft Word 2007 (154kB)
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: lessons for developing countries [total: 10418]
- Boloscope Scans [total: 4473]
- From love at first sight to soul mate: Romantic ideals in popular films and their association with young people's beliefs about relationships [total: 1189]
- Advanced sewing techniques / 1055 [total: 882]
- Gender Differences in Leadership [total: 858]
- The First of Many: First Crews of the 8th Air Force [total: 795]
- The Art of Accompanying the Jazz Vocalist - A Survey of Piano Styles and Techniques [total: 668]
- Data and Procedures - Twenty-five year study of populations of the prairie vole (Microtus ochrogaster) and the meadow vole (M. pennsylvanicus) [total: 599]
- Heat Transfer in Refrigerator Condensers and Evaporators [total: 589]
- Smartphones in the U.S.: Market Analysis [total: 584]