Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
(Champaign, IL : Great Lakes Regional Pollution Prevention Roundtable, 2016)Questions and answers submitted to GLRPPR's Help Desk Librarian Service.
(Champaign, IL : Great Lakes Regional Pollution Prevention Roundtable, 2009-05-18)The GLRPPR Logic Model outlines resources and partners, external influences, activities, outputs, customers reached, and short, medium, and long-term outcomes.
(Champaign, IL : Great Lakes Regional Pollution Prevention Roundtable, 2002-04-05)Draft marketing plan for GLRPPR. Includes strategies for media marketing and community outreach.
Great Lakes Regional Pollution Prevention Roundtable Organizational Charter and 2000-2005 Organizational Plan: Draft Revision 2002 (Champaign, IL : Great Lakes Regional Pollution Prevention Roundtable, 2002-05)Draft organzational plan and charter for GLRPPR.
(Champaign, IL : Great Lakes Regional Pollution Prevention Roundtable, 2002-10-23)Selection criteria for GLRPPR's sector resources collection. Also includes criteria for evaluating materials already in the collection.
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: lessons for developing countries [total: 29665]
- Boloscope Scans [total: 3123]
- Proceedings of the Association for Library and Information Science Education Annual Conference: ALISE 2018 [total: 2083]
- Advanced sewing techniques / 1055 [total: 1041]
- From love at first sight to soul mate: Romantic ideals in popular films and their association with young people's beliefs about relationships [total: 896]
- Chronic student absenteeism: implications for school leaders [total: 868]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 693]
- Gender Differences in Leadership [total: 661]
- Research on teaching reading comprehension [total: 634]
- The First of Many: First Crews of the 8th Air Force [total: 627]