Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
(2018-08-14)Document describes the XSEDE annual planning, reporting, surveying, and review process
(2018-08-12)On 31 December 1862 a battle between Confederate and Union Civil War forces took place at and around a small obscure crossroads, Parker’s Crossroads, in Henderson County, southwestern Tennessee. The number of troops ...
application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.documentMicrosoft Word 2007 (3MB)
Application of an Interfacial Coupling Framework to the Modeling of Interfacial Damage in Multi-Constituent Materials (2018-04-30)This work contains analysis of directionally oriented material with heterogeneity across the spatial domain, between materials, and over time. Composite materials containing directional orientation have become a necessity ...
(Coordinated Science Laboratory, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 1991)
(Coordinated Science Laboratory, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 1990)
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: lessons for developing countries [total: 19735]
- Boloscope Scans [total: 1389]
- From love at first sight to soul mate: Romantic ideals in popular films and their association with young people's beliefs about relationships [total: 848]
- Writing and reading: The transactional theory [total: 774]
- The First of Many: First Crews of the 8th Air Force [total: 692]
- Advanced sewing techniques / 1055 [total: 562]
- Gender Differences in Leadership [total: 436]
- Reading comprehension research : a selected review [total: 416]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 398]
- Research on teaching reading comprehension [total: 328]