Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
Problematizing the Role of Information Literacy in Disinformation, Dialogue, and the Healing of Democracy (Published for the University Library, Eastern Michigan University, by LOEX Press, 2021-05)The proliferation of technology in the past decade has rapidly changed information behavior. In response, information literacy instruction has expanded to include critical practices to help students examine how biases shape ...
(2021-06-15)Data collected by airplanes during field campaigns such as the Cloud and Aerosol Monsoonal Processes Philippines Experiment (CAMP2Ex) is extremely rich in information. There are multiple instruments taking various measurements, ...
video/mp4MPEG-4 video (451MB)
(Illinois Natural History Survey, 1966)
(2021-03-08)This survey, conducted between March 8 and April 16, 2021, is to assess the experiences of transgender patrons seeking information and services in the University Library. The survey instrument is licensed for reuse and ...
(2021-01-20)This survey, conducted between January 20 and March 8, 2021, evaluates the awareness of University of Illinois faculty, staff, and student employees regarding transgender identities, and assesses the professional development ...
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: Lessons for developing countries [total: 15468]
- The Jesuits in North America [total: 5780]
- Boloscope Scans [total: 2722]
- The Production and Evaluation of Different Genetic Stocks of Largemouth Bass, Micropterus salmoides, for Different Thermal Environments [total: 2048]
- Pollution Prevention for the Metal Finishing Industry : A Manual for Pollution Prevention Technical Assistance Providers [total: 759]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 701]
- Pollution Prevention in the Primary Metals Industry : A Manual for Pollution Prevention Technical Assistance Providers [total: 617]
- Uso de Internet en Clases Presenciales F.O.D.A. [total: 566]
- Save 50% Energy by Replacing Linear Fluorescent Lamps with LED Lamps : ISTC Fact Sheet : LED Lighting [total: 494]
- El aula virtual: Usos y elementos que la componen [total: 460]