Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
(Independent Music Publishers, 1970)
(2019-09-11)NCSA's Cybersecurity and Networking Division (CSND) is hosting another security talk, "Learning Security's First Principles with the Super Mario Bros," by Scott Russell, Senior Policy Analyst at the Indiana University ...
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: lessons for developing countries [total: 13655]
- Advanced sewing techniques / 1055 [total: 918]
- Pollution Prevention for the Metal Finishing Industry : A Manual for Pollution Prevention Technical Assistance Providers [total: 612]
- The First of Many: First Crews of the 8th Air Force [total: 556]
- The interplay of matrix rigidity and mechanical stretching for the development of artificial skin [total: 535]
- From love at first sight to soul mate: Romantic ideals in popular films and their association with young people's beliefs about relationships [total: 532]
- Research on teaching reading comprehension [total: 529]
- Syllabus of home economics for the high schools of Illinois ... 24:48 [total: 523]
- Gender Differences in Leadership [total: 516]
- Library Trends 52 (2) 2003: Organizing the Internet [total: 505]