Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
Annual report for active IDOT wetland compensation and hydrologic monitoring sites, September 1, 2002 to September 1, 2003 (Illinois State Geological Survey, 2003)
Annual report for active IDOT wetland compensation and hydrologic monitoring sites, September 1, 2004 to September 1, 2005 (Illinois State Geological Survey, 2005)
(2015-05)Creativity permeates virtually all aspects of humanity, as human-made creations and connections are all around us. Another common human phenomenon is aerobic exercise, and its corresponding, longer-term condition, ...
(2015-05)Parent relationships remain an important component in the lives of adolescents, with particular respect to their well-being. In the current study, we sought to understand how changes in family cohesion across the high ...
Genetic analysis of cellobiohydrolase I (cbhI) gene sequences and production of other wood degradation enzymes in tropical aquatic fungal communities (2015-05)Dead plant biomass represents a major source of energy supporting aquatic food webs. Fungal communities play an important role in making this energy available through the breakdown of complex plant polymers via hydrolytic ...
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: lessons for developing countries [total: 4909]
- El aula virtual: Usos y elementos que la componen [total: 2144]
- Estrategias para Motivar el Aprendizaje Colaborativo en Cursos a Distancia [total: 2131]
- Heat Transfer in Refrigerator Condensers and Evaporators [total: 1757]
- The product life cycle : its role in marketing strategy/some evolving observations about the life cycle [total: 1741]
- Gender Differences in Leadership [total: 1665]
- Leadership and employee motivation [total: 1223]
- Managing Resistance to Change [total: 1223]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 880]
- Research on teaching reading comprehension [total: 847]
- Total Downloads: 13819492
- Downloads this Month: 347137
- Downloads Today: 20373