Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
(2018-05)Automatic speech recognition (ASR) technologies have been successfully applied to most of the major languages in the world. However, ASR performs poorly with under-resourced languages such as Mboshi because those languages ...
(2018-05)This thesis presents an analysis of real-time controllable modal synthesis for use in music. There are only a few real-time modal synthesizers in existence. This is largely due to the computational demand that modal synthesis ...
(2018-05)This study intends to investigate and optimize the sensitization process required to create lead selenide, room temperature, mid-infrared, photodetector devices. This is intended to complement flow-limited field-inje ...
(2018-05)This research aims to solve the problem of predicting the long-term sequential movements of an object in an image given a force vector applied to the object. To approach this topic using deep learning method, a dataset ...
(2018-05)This thesis is designed to investigate the development of robots with the ability to learn natural language. One quality that many languages use is pitch. Many languages such as Chinese are tonal, and a difference in ...
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: lessons for developing countries [total: 12830]
- Boloscope Scans [total: 4805]
- From love at first sight to soul mate: Romantic ideals in popular films and their association with young people's beliefs about relationships [total: 1464]
- Advanced sewing techniques / 1055 [total: 1119]
- Gender Differences in Leadership [total: 1035]
- The First of Many: First Crews of the 8th Air Force [total: 960]
- The Art of Accompanying the Jazz Vocalist - A Survey of Piano Styles and Techniques [total: 814]
- Heat Transfer in Refrigerator Condensers and Evaporators [total: 715]
- Writing and reading: The transactional theory [total: 703]
- Smartphones in the U.S.: Market Analysis [total: 700]