Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
(School of Music, College of Fine & Applied Arts, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2020)Online video games are the latest artform of our time and music is key to its thematic unity and narrative momentum. The social demands of online video games are high, and players are significantly engaged by game ...
Geologic and Geochemical Studies of the New Albany Group (Devonian Black Shale) in Illinois to Evaluate Its Characteristics as a Source of Hydrocarbons. Quarterly Progress Report, July 1-September 30, 1978 (Champaign, IL: Illinois State Geological Survey, Prairie Research Institute, 1978)
Geologic and Geochemical Studies of the New Albany Group (Devonian Black Shale) in Illinois to Evaluate Its Characteristics as a Source of Hydrocarbons. Quarterly Progress Report, January 1-March 31, 1979 (Champaign, IL: Illinois State Geological Survey, Prairie Research Institute, 1979)
(Nature Medicine, 2020-05-26)Mobile apps provide a convenient source of tracking and data collection to fight against the spread of COVID-19. We report our analysis of 50 COVID-19-related apps, including their use and their access to personally ...
(2020-05-28)Sometimes data is large enough that the resources needed to merely hold the data can severely strain budgets. When resource constraints are severe, and the alternative is not having access to the data at all, an alternative ...
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: Lessons for developing countries [total: 10024]
- Boloscope Scans [total: 2187]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 1188]
- Writing and reading: The transactional theory [total: 1171]
- Library Technician Programs: Skills-Oriented Paraprofessional Education [total: 981]
- Pollution Prevention for the Metal Finishing Industry : A Manual for Pollution Prevention Technical Assistance Providers [total: 919]
- Pollution Prevention in the Primary Metals Industry : A Manual for Pollution Prevention Technical Assistance Providers [total: 739]
- Library Trends 52 (2) 2003: Organizing the Internet [total: 697]
- The Distributed Library: OAI for Digital Library Aggregation -- UIUC's Role: Registry of OAI Data Providers [total: 655]
- Data and Procedures - Twenty-five year study of populations of the prairie vole (Microtus ochrogaster) and the meadow vole (M. pennsylvanicus) [total: 636]