Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
(2018-04)It is known that obesity causes the morphology of lining of the small intestine, the epithelium, to change. It causes the villi, the finger like projections responsible for nutrient absorption, to be longer. It also causes ...
NeuroZika: The history of how the mosquito helped to reduce the scientific gap in a developing country (2018-04)Yes! The mosquito did it again. Since the beginning of the current Zika virus outbreak in 2016, 3-4 million adults have been infected, a subset of which has suffered severe neurological complications. This raised multiple ...
(2018-04)Have you ever wondered why strawberry candies, strawberry ice cream, and strawberry yogurt all taste differently? How about why different brands of the same type of liquor taste dissimilar? A variety of aroma chemicals ...
(2010-01-01)Hydrilla is an invasive aquatic plant that can be very detrimental to fishing, boating, swimming and waterfront property values. This 3 x 5 inch waterproof identification card helps individuals properly identify hydrilla.
(2018-04)Granular materials such as packing of randomly organized rods have been studied experimentally, while numerical methods are yet to be established. Our simulation approach captures the dynamics of elastic rods and contact ...
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: lessons for developing countries [total: 14777]
- KEVM: A Complete Semantics of the Ethereum Virtual Machine [total: 1515]
- From love at first sight to soul mate: Romantic ideals in popular films and their association with young people's beliefs about relationships [total: 1457]
- Advanced sewing techniques / 1055 [total: 1103]
- Gender Differences in Leadership [total: 1052]
- Heat Transfer in Refrigerator Condensers and Evaporators [total: 885]
- The First of Many: First Crews of the 8th Air Force [total: 805]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 780]
- Writing and reading: The transactional theory [total: 766]
- Research on teaching reading comprehension [total: 744]