Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
2018 eXtreme Science and Engineering Discovery Environment (XSEDE) Annual User Satisfaction Survey (2018-09)This document summarizes the responses to the 2018 XSEDE Annual Satisfaction Survey, planned in late 2017/early 2018 and conducted with XSEDE users from February 12‐April, 16, 2018. This was the seventh survey of XSEDE ...
(Illinois Natural History Survey, 2019-01-17)The return of self-sustaining lake trout populations in Lake Michigan is a long-standing rehabilitation goal of the Illinois Department of Natural Resources (IDNR) Division of Fisheries and the Great Lakes Fishery Commission. ...
(2018-12-10)A great deal has been written in the last several years about open access (OA) publishing in academic settings, both Green and Gold. In particular, the Pay It Forward (PIF) project and the OA2020 initiative focused on the ...
Environmental Review of the Pacaya-Samiria National Reserve in Peru and Assessment of Project (527-0341) (Illinois Natural History Survey, 1992-04)
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: lessons for developing countries [total: 23087]
- Boloscope Scans [total: 2011]
- Advanced sewing techniques / 1055 [total: 856]
- From love at first sight to soul mate: Romantic ideals in popular films and their association with young people's beliefs about relationships [total: 703]
- The First of Many: First Crews of the 8th Air Force [total: 611]
- Cognitive apprenticeship : teaching the craft of reading, writing, and mathtematics [total: 567]
- Proceedings of the Association for Library and Information Science Education Annual Conference: ALISE 2018 [total: 515]
- Guide to rocks and minerals of Illinois. [total: 504]
- Gender Differences in Leadership [total: 483]
- Smartphones in the U.S.: Market Analysis [total: 431]