Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
(Prairie Research Institute, 2017-12-19)
2017 eXtreme Science and Engineering Discovery Environment (XSEDE) Annual User Satisfaction Survey (2017-07-01)This report provides an analysis and evaluation of the 2017 eXtreme Science and Engineering Discovery Environment (XSEDE) Annual User Satisfaction Survey. Section C.2, describes the data collection methodology of the sur ...
Complexity analysis of distributed operator placement and resource provisioning for IoT applications (2018)Internet of Things (IoT) applications generate massive amounts of real-time data. Owners of such data strive to make predictions/inference from large streams of complex input such as video feeds, often by deploying ...
(Illinois Center for Transportation/Illinois Department of Transportation, 2018-02)for the repair and retrofit of concrete infrastructures. FRP can be applied to concrete as either externally bonded laminates or near-surface mounted (NSM) bars or plates. One problem afflicting bridge girders in cold ...
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: lessons for developing countries [total: 35204]
- Boloscope Scans [total: 15227]
- Chronic student absenteeism: implications for school leaders [total: 1692]
- From love at first sight to soul mate: Romantic ideals in popular films and their association with young people's beliefs about relationships [total: 1047]
- Advanced sewing techniques / 1055 [total: 1023]
- Gender Differences in Leadership [total: 981]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 952]
- Research on teaching reading comprehension [total: 907]
- Heat Transfer in Refrigerator Condensers and Evaporators [total: 835]
- Writing and reading: The transactional theory [total: 801]