Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
(2020)This white paper originates in a series of experiences while traveling to Ghana and building relationships with Ghanaians in Ho, the capital of the Volta Region of Ghana, West Africa. For 15 years, Ms. Linda Houston and I ...
Atlas of Government Purchased Properties in Consequence of the 1993 Disastrous Flooding in Illinois (ISWS, 1997-11-24)This atlas contains sixty-three top quality color maps depicting all government purchased properties in consequence of 1993 disastrous flooding as noted on records collected by the Federal Emergency Management Agency ...
(2020-10)ACCESS COLLECTIONS • In the Catalog • Request Scans • I-Share & ILL • Other Online Content SERVICES • Get Help Online • Online Guides & Tutorials • Printing • Returning Materials ONLINE TOOLS • Use Music Online ...
(2020-10-16)Slides from a brown bag discussion of Petra Doan's article "The Tyranny of Gendered Spaces," from Gender, Place, & Culture, 17:5 (2010) for the Becoming a Trans Inclusive Library Project.
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: Lessons for developing countries [total: 23003]
- The Jesuits in North America [total: 1855]
- Evaluaciòn de Recursos en Internet [total: 1827]
- Boloscope Scans [total: 1626]
- Pollution Prevention for the Metal Finishing Industry : A Manual for Pollution Prevention Technical Assistance Providers [total: 788]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 782]
- The impacts of research on Philippine rice production [total: 660]
- Pollution Prevention in the Primary Metals Industry : A Manual for Pollution Prevention Technical Assistance Providers [total: 606]
- Uso de Internet en Clases Presenciales F.O.D.A. [total: 574]
- High school mathematics / 1 [total: 569]