Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
(Illinois Sustainable Technology Center, 2021-02-25)Abstract: Demand for inherently safer chemicals in products and manufacturing operations is on the rise. Consumers, institutional purchasers, and retailers want products made with safer chemicals. Brands are requiring ...
XSEDE: The Extreme Science and Engineering Discovery Environment (OAC 15-48562) Interim Project Report 14: Report Year 5, Reporting Period 3 November 1, 2020 – January 31, 2021 (2021-02)This is the Interim Project Report 14 (IPR14) for the NSF XSEDE project. It includes Key Performance Indicator data and project highlights for Reporting Year 5, Report Period 3 (November 1, 2020-January 31, 2021).
(Illinois Center for Transportation/Illinois Department of Transportation, 2021-03)The availability and quality of pedestrian infrastructure play key roles in enabling access to transit. Many transit operators face challenges in facilitating this access, however, because they lack land use authority and ...
(2021)Phishing attacks are a common tool used by malicious actors to gain access to systems or exploit individuals. Much of the phishing detection schemes focuses on awareness training programs and detection models. While these ...
Infrared fluorescence studies of ultraviolet photolysis products of the chloroethylenes and of intramolecular vibrational relaxation in methyl formate (1982)
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: Lessons for developing countries [total: 2554]
- The Jesuits in North America [total: 349]
- Boloscope Scans [total: 144]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 123]
- New Directions in Ecocriticism [total: 67]
- Pollution Prevention for the Metal Finishing Industry : A Manual for Pollution Prevention Technical Assistance Providers [total: 64]
- Spectralité et critique de la laideur : l’engagement postcolonial dans la littérature en français de la nouvelle génération d’écrivains africains [total: 63]
- Uso de Internet en Clases Presenciales F.O.D.A. [total: 61]
- Author's intentions and readers' interpretations [total: 61]
- Pollution Prevention in the Primary Metals Industry : A Manual for Pollution Prevention Technical Assistance Providers [total: 59]