Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
(Illinois Natural History Survey, 1987-07-07)
(Illinois Natural History Survey, 1985-09-24)
Population Ecology of the Woodcock in East-central Illinois Project no.: U.S. INTER 14-16-0009-81-009 (Illinois Natural History Survey, 1983-09-15)
(Illinois Natural History Survey, 1987-01)
(Illinois Natural History Survey, 1985-01)
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: lessons for developing countries [total: 9240]
- Survey on Topological Methods in Distributed Computing [total: 2596]
- Gender Differences in Leadership [total: 1826]
- El aula virtual: Usos y elementos que la componen [total: 1706]
- Boloscope Scans [total: 1527]
- The product life cycle : its role in marketing strategy/some evolving observations about the life cycle [total: 1449]
- Heat Transfer in Refrigerator Condensers and Evaporators [total: 1445]
- Estrategias para Motivar el Aprendizaje Colaborativo en Cursos a Distancia [total: 1417]
- Leadership and employee motivation [total: 1292]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 1183]
- Total Downloads: 16571256
- Downloads this Month: 597636
- Downloads Today: 14882