Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
(2018-08-22)This is the sixth interim project report for the NSF XSEDE project's second five-year period, covering May 1, 2018 - July 31, 2018 (Report Year 3, Reporting Period 1)
Initial Stream Stability Assessment of a Segment of Hickory Creek (Pilcher Park Dam to Washington Street) Joliet , Illinois (2004-05-28)
(2018-09-16)Cloud computing systems are complex distributed systems whose design is challenging for two main reasons: (1) since they are distributed systems, a correct design is very hard to achieve by testing alone; and (2) cloud ...
(Center for Digital Inclusion, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, 2018-09-15)The School of Information Sciences founded the Center for Digital Inclusion (CDI) in 2011 to foster inclusive and sustainable societies through research, teaching, and public engagement about information and communication ...
(2018-09-13)Sample sponsorship prospectus for an open source software conference. Attached is a sponsorship prospectus from the 2017 BroCon hosted at NCSA. It is meant for demonstration purposes only. The contact info referenced in ...
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: lessons for developing countries [total: 19578]
- Photographing alternating current curves [total: 6398]
- Boloscope Scans [total: 2276]
- From love at first sight to soul mate: Romantic ideals in popular films and their association with young people's beliefs about relationships [total: 1005]
- Advanced sewing techniques / 1055 [total: 778]
- Gender Differences in Leadership [total: 615]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 609]
- The First of Many: First Crews of the 8th Air Force [total: 566]
- Research on teaching reading comprehension [total: 528]
- Reading comprehension research : a selected review [total: 513]