Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
(University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Water Resources Center, 2005-02)
(University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Water Resources Center, 2006)
Development and validation of a 3D coupled hydrologic-biogeochemical model for evaluation of the impact of water-table management on nitrate loads from tile-drained agricultural fields (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Water Resources Center, 2006-05)
Methylmercury bioavailability and dynamics in the streams of Piasa Creek watershed: New methods of sampling and analysis (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Water Resources Center, 2009-08)
Carbonaceous material fractions in sediments and their effect on the sorption and persistence of organic pollutants in small urban watersheds (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Water Resources Center, 2009-05)
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: lessons for developing countries [total: 8349]
- Boloscope Scans [total: 3509]
- Estrategias para Motivar el Aprendizaje Colaborativo en Cursos a Distancia [total: 1370]
- Gender Differences in Leadership [total: 1220]
- El aula virtual: Usos y elementos que la componen [total: 1190]
- The product life cycle : its role in marketing strategy/some evolving observations about the life cycle [total: 1188]
- Heat Transfer in Refrigerator Condensers and Evaporators [total: 1140]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 1080]
- Managing Resistance to Change [total: 864]
- Motion and time study (Institute of Labor and Industrial Relations. Bulletin No. 24) [total: 854]