Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
Does money buy electoral victory? An investigation into electoral spending in the US, ...
This visualization displays racial demographic information regarding ...
(2019-02-18)The Ku Klux Klan first emerged on American soil in 1866. The Klan’s influence during this time even allowed for organizations to be established on college campuses, such as the University of Illinois. Although the name of ...
application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.documentMicrosoft Word 2007 (44kB)
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: lessons for developing countries [total: 22738]
- Boloscope Scans [total: 2316]
- Proceedings of the Association for Library and Information Science Education Annual Conference: ALISE 2018 [total: 1260]
- Advanced sewing techniques / 1055 [total: 990]
- From love at first sight to soul mate: Romantic ideals in popular films and their association with young people's beliefs about relationships [total: 808]
- Chronic student absenteeism: implications for school leaders [total: 598]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 592]
- Research on teaching reading comprehension [total: 540]
- Gender Differences in Leadership [total: 527]
- Writing and reading: The transactional theory [total: 500]