Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
(2019-02-07)Krista Rule Wigginton - Assistant Professor in the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering at the University of Michigan. Viruses are important pathogens that are commonly associated with contaminated water. ...
Removal of Perfluoroalkyl Substances (PFAS) from Water Using Tailored and Highly Porous Organosilica Adsorbents (2019-03-07)Paul Edmiston - Theron and Dorothy Peterson Professor of Chemistry and Analytical Chemist at The College of Wooster (Ohio). Porous organosilicas with specific surface chemistries were developed as adsorbents for the selective ...
PFAS remediation at MSU‐Fraunhofer: Electrochemical destruction in wastewater and landfill leachates using boron‐doped diamond electrodes (2019-04-18)Cory A. Rusinek - Scientist at the Michigan State University‐Fraunhofer USA, Inc. Center for Coatings and Diamond Technologies. Boron‐doped diamond (BDD) electrodes have shown promise over the last decade for contaminant ...
(2019-09-19)Andrew Turner - Associate Professor in Geochemistry, Pollution and the Environment at the University of Plymouth, UK. Plastics are easy to manufacture, durable, lightweight and corrosion-resistant, and for the past forty ...
(2018)While the science is not settled on increases in average precipitation due to climate change, more frequent and intense extreme rain are increasingly likely in the future. ISWS experts actively work with Illinois communities ...
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: Lessons for developing countries [total: 18328]
- Boloscope Scans [total: 977]
- Pollution Prevention for the Metal Finishing Industry : A Manual for Pollution Prevention Technical Assistance Providers [total: 960]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 809]
- Reading comprehension research: A selected review [total: 733]
- Pollution Prevention in the Primary Metals Industry : A Manual for Pollution Prevention Technical Assistance Providers [total: 684]
- Library Technician Programs: Skills-Oriented Paraprofessional Education [total: 631]
- Research on teaching reading comprehension [total: 576]
- Pollution Prevention in Metal Painting and Coating Operations : A Manual for Pollution Prevention Technical Assistance Providers [total: 565]
- Author's intentions and readers' interpretations [total: 526]