Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
(Champaign, IL : Printers' National Environmental Assistance Center, 2004-01)As a result of increased security concerns in the United States, the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) released new rules, which took effect September 23, 2003, requiring security planning and training for certain ...
Annual Report for Active IDOT Wetland Mitigation and Hydrologic Monitoring Sites: September 1, 2018 through August 31, 2019 (Champaign, Ill.: Illinois State Geological Survey, Prairie Research Institute, 2019)
(Association of College and Research Libraries, 2019-10-19)The US Copyright Office in the Library of Congress defines orphan works as “copyrighted works whose owners are difficult or even impossible to locate.”1 Libraries and archives seek to preserve orphan works for future ...
A double gate metal-oxide-semiconductor structure for modulation of the hyperfine interaction in phosphorus-doped Si-device (2006-11-30)In this thesis, we investigate the control of the hyperfine interaction between a conduction electron and a P-impurity nuclear spin in a symmetric metal-oxide semiconductor structure with face-to-face gate oxide layers. ...
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: lessons for developing countries [total: 11319]
- The First of Many: First Crews of the 8th Air Force [total: 619]
- Pollution Prevention for the Metal Finishing Industry : A Manual for Pollution Prevention Technical Assistance Providers [total: 549]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 532]
- Rewriting-based formal modeling, analysis and implementation of real-time distributed services [total: 490]
- Data and Procedures - Twenty-five year study of populations of the prairie vole (Microtus ochrogaster) and the meadow vole (M. pennsylvanicus) [total: 486]
- Earl (Wally) Henderson Oral History #2 (2011) [total: 477]
- Heat Transfer in Refrigerator Condensers and Evaporators [total: 457]
- From love at first sight to soul mate: Romantic ideals in popular films and their association with young people's beliefs about relationships [total: 373]
- Writing and reading: The transactional theory [total: 349]