Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
(1988-09-16)This thesis contains a detailed comparison of the computation and communication performance of two commercially-available hypercube multiprocessors, the Intel iPSC and Intel iPSC/2. In a previous performance study , ...
(1985-03)The Newcastle Connection !BrMaRa,82J is a machine independent software system that provides users and user programs with a distributed UNIX [HiTh,74J environment, called UNIX United. The Newcastle Connection enhances several ...
(1984-07)This thesis describes the problems encountered and the solutions found in the development of a workable Modula-2 compiler on the IBM Instruments CS 9000 computer system. The project involves many considerations including ...
(1984-12)As an aid to constructing, modifying, and maintaining formal proofs - proof management system has been developed. This system is based on a general purpose tree editor and includes interfaces to various theorem provers and ...
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: lessons for developing countries [total: 33229]
- Heat Transfer in Refrigerator Condensers and Evaporators [total: 2691]
- Chronic student absenteeism: implications for school leaders [total: 2684]
- Gender Differences in Leadership [total: 1964]
- From love at first sight to soul mate: Romantic ideals in popular films and their association with young people's beliefs about relationships [total: 1844]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 1652]
- The product life cycle : its role in marketing strategy/some evolving observations about the life cycle [total: 1643]
- Estrategias para Motivar el Aprendizaje Colaborativo en Cursos a Distancia [total: 1606]
- Research on teaching reading comprehension [total: 1329]
- Boloscope Scans [total: 1285]