Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
(Illinois State Geological Survey, Department of Natural Resources, 2001)"Surface deposits compiled from Hansel and Johnson (1996), Lineback (1979), and William and Frye (1970)." / Includes col. ill., glacial timetable, and ancillary map. / On verso: "Beneath Illinois roads: from the surface ...
(Champaign, IL : Great Lakes Regional Pollution Prevention Roundtable, 2015-03)This presentation, given at the Triple Regional Pollution Prevention Roundtable in St. Louis, MO on April 2, 2015, provides an overview of how to use data from County Business Patterns, Toxics Release Inventory, and ...
(2015-03-27)ACRL 2015 presentation on the Topic Space module of Minrva. Using open source optical character recognition software, the app allows students to take a picture of a book call number in order to receive recommendations for ...
application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.presentationml.presentationMicrosoft PowerPoint 2007 (8Mb)
(2015-03-17)Review of the antecedents of the IMLS-funding Lib-Value Project, including why UIUC became involved, followed by a brief summary of the results of studies carried out by the Lib-Value team
application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.presentationml.presentationMicrosoft PowerPoint 2007 (2Mb)
(2015-03-19)This keynote address emphasizes the continuing evolution of libraries from fixed physical sites to complete integration within their communities. The author reviews recent changes in users’ needs and speculates on demands ...
application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.documentMicrosoft Word 2007 (97Kb)
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: lessons for developing countries [total: 13774]
- The product life cycle : its role in marketing strategy/some evolving observations about the life cycle [total: 2507]
- Estrategias para Motivar el Aprendizaje Colaborativo en Cursos a Distancia [total: 2337]
- Gender Differences in Leadership [total: 2148]
- Heat Transfer in Refrigerator Condensers and Evaporators [total: 2090]
- El aula virtual: Usos y elementos que la componen [total: 1790]
- Managing Resistance to Change [total: 1476]
- Leadership and employee motivation [total: 1454]
- From love at first sight to soul mate: Romantic ideals in popular films and their association with young people’s beliefs about relationships [total: 1162]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 1112]
- Total Downloads: 13059158
- Downloads this Month: 430886
- Downloads Today: 985