Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
(Sangamon State University, 1972)This document also contains: List of Course Offerings by Program Area, Student Registration Information, an addendum, Description of Courses, Spring Quarter 1972.
(Sangamon State University, 1971)This document also includes Course Descriptions, Winter 1972 and two addenda.
(Sangamon State University, 1971)This document also contains Description of Courses, Fall Quarter 1971.
(Sangamon State University, 1971)This document also contains Student Registration Instructions and Description of Academic Offerings, Spring Quarter 1971.
(Sangamon State University, 1971)This document also includes Description of Academic Offerings, Summer Quarter 1971.
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: lessons for developing countries [total: 23671]
- Chronic student absenteeism: implications for school leaders [total: 1529]
- Heat Transfer in Refrigerator Condensers and Evaporators [total: 1317]
- From love at first sight to soul mate: Romantic ideals in popular films and their association with young people's beliefs about relationships [total: 1234]
- Gender Differences in Leadership [total: 1171]
- Research on teaching reading comprehension [total: 1125]
- Estrategias para Motivar el Aprendizaje Colaborativo en Cursos a Distancia [total: 1064]
- The product life cycle : its role in marketing strategy/some evolving observations about the life cycle [total: 1051]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 1037]
- Advanced sewing techniques / 1055 [total: 958]