Welcome to IDEALS
IDEALS, the Illinois Digital Environment for Access to Learning and Scholarship, collects, disseminates, and provides persistent and reliable access to the research and scholarship of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Faculty, staff, and graduate students can deposit their research and scholarship—unpublished and, in many cases, published—directly into IDEALS. Departments can use IDEALS to distribute their working papers, technical reports, or other research material.
IDEALS also includes all electronic theses and dissertations deposited from Fall 2010 onward.
Contact us for more information.
(Western Washington University, 2008)Amidst the spectacular losses of 9/11 and the tremendous ongoing ramifications of wars, security overhauls, loss of liberties and freedoms, as well as dire economic consequences, policy shifts affecting U.S. higher education ...
(2020-12)We propose an end-to-end trainable approach to single channel speech separation with unknown number of speakers. Our approach extends the MulCat source separation backbone with additional output heads: a count-head to ...
(2020-12)Aggregated data, which refers to a collection of data summarized from multiple sources, is a technique commonly used in different fields of research including healthcare, web application, and sensor network. Aggregated ...
(2021-01-14)River gunboat activity in the Chesapeake Bay and adjoining rivers during the Civil War was primarily blockade duty. The Potomac Flotilla was established in mid April 1861 to carry out these duties. Gunboats assigned to ...
application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.documentMicrosoft Word 2007 (2MB)
XSEDE: The Extreme Science and Engineering Discovery Environment (OAC 15-48562) Interim Project Report 13: Report Year 5, Reporting Period 2 August 1, 2020 – October 31, 2020 (2020-11-19)This is the Interim Project Report 13 (IPR13) for the NSF XSEDE project. It includes Key Performance Indicator data and project highlights for Reporting Year 5, Report Period 2 (August 1-October 31, 2020).
Top Downloads this Month
- Successful resource sharing in academic and research libraries in Illinois: Lessons for developing countries [total: 11596]
- The Jesuits in North America [total: 1544]
- Boloscope Scans [total: 1007]
- Pollution Prevention for the Metal Finishing Industry : A Manual for Pollution Prevention Technical Assistance Providers [total: 436]
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Computing [total: 430]
- Pollution Prevention in the Primary Metals Industry : A Manual for Pollution Prevention Technical Assistance Providers [total: 328]
- Data and Procedures - Twenty-five year study of populations of the prairie vole (Microtus ochrogaster) and the meadow vole (M. pennsylvanicus) [total: 326]
- Design of elevated steel tanks [total: 267]
- The impacts of research on Philippine rice production [total: 265]
- Pollution Prevention in Metal Painting and Coating Operations : A Manual for Pollution Prevention Technical Assistance Providers [total: 250]