Research Cybersecurity Insights for 2022
- Research Cybersecurity Insights for 2022
- Basney, Jim
- Date of Publication
- October 26, 2022
- Trusted CI
- This presentation is part of a group presentation titled, "What's New in Research Cybersecurity in 2022? Perspectives from Trusted CI and ResearchSOC." Presented on Wednesday, October 26 at the 2022 EDUCAUSE Annual Conference https://events.educause.edu/annual-conference/2022/agenda/whats-new-in-research-cybersecurity-in-2022-perspectives-from-trusted-ci- This session covers recent lessons learned about the unique cybersecurity needs of research projects on campus from representatives of the NSF-funded Trusted CI and ResearchSOC centers. Topics include research data integrity, ransomware, Science DMZs, science gateways, software assurance, cybersecurity research transition to practice (TTP), and workforce development.
- Type of Resource
- still image
- Sponsor(s)/Grant Number(s)
- NSF Grant # 2241313
- Copyright and License Information
- ©2022 The Board of Trustees of the University of Illinois. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported (CC BYNC 3.0) license.