Putting the S Back in Corporate Social Responsibility: A Multi-level Theory of Social Change in Organizations
Aguilera, Ruth V.; Rupp, Deborah E.; Williams, Cynthia A.; Ganapathi, Jyoti
- Putting the S Back in Corporate Social Responsibility: A Multi-level Theory of Social Change in Organizations
- Aguilera, Ruth V.
- Rupp, Deborah E.
- Williams, Cynthia A.
- Ganapathi, Jyoti
- Issue Date
- corporate social responsibility
- This paper provides a multi-level theoretical model to understand why business
- Center for Global Studies
- Series/Report Name or Number
- Transnational Seminar Series
- Type of Resource
- Sponsor(s)/Grant Number(s)
- Title VI National Resource Center Grant (P015A030066)
- Copyright and License Information
- Copyright owned by Ruth V. Aguilera
Papers discussed in the Transnational Seminar Series