Collaborative information behaviour of graduate students in Tehran University of Medical Sciences (TUMS)
- Collaborative information behaviour of graduate students in Tehran University of Medical Sciences (TUMS)
- Zakerhamidi, Maryam
- Issue Date
- information seeking behaviour
- collaborative information behaviour
- Tehran University of Medical Sciences
- searching behaviour
- information behavior
- Collaborative information behavior is an important and growing area of research in the field of information behavior. Although collaboration is a key component of work in organizational and other settings Studies when two or more actors identify, seek, search, and use information to accomplish a task. This poster reports on a recent research investigating the collaborative information behavior of graduate students in Tehran University of Medical sciences, students of in the context of Medical science research groups projects. A total of 25 graduate students who participated in a collaborative research project were asked to complete process surveys throughout the project. Data analysis showed that collaborative information behaviors dynamically occur in different stages of the project through different levels depending on the corresponding project tasks that trigger different collaborative information related activities.
- Type of Resource
- Copyright and License Information
- Copyright © 2013 is held by the authors. Copyright permissions, when appropriate, must be obtained directly from the authors.
Edit Collection Membership