Household Storage Study
Jones, Rudard A.
- Household Storage Study
- Jones, Rudard A.
- Date of Publication
- The major objective of this study was to review and recommend improvements in the requirements for storage facilities needed in residences of one or two living units as specified in the Minimum Property Standards of the Federal Housing Administration. The recommendations for storage standards incorporated as part of this report are based upon a review of published and unpublished literature available, and upon the experience and opinion of a committee of experts assembled by the contractor, the Small Homes Council-Building Research Council of the University of Illinois, Urbana, Illinois. This report is the product of the University of Illinois and does not necessarily represent nor coincide with the standards or policy of the Federal Housing Administration. A second objective of the study was to make recommendations as to the kind and type of additional studies which might be advisable or necessary to further the first objective in those areas in which information is presently inadequate.
- Small Homes Council - University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
- Series/Report Name or Number
- Research Report 63-1
- Type of Resource
- Identifiers: URI or URL
- Sponsor(s)/Grant Number(s)
- Federal Housing Administration
- Copyright and License Information
- Copyright 1963 Board of Trustees of the University of Illinois